No announcement yet.

Lightweight vacuum cleaner suggestion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So do I hear a $ 5,000 bid once trice threetimes for the little lady there in red santa knitted sweater
    She won !!!

k We will even throw in the paint dingus gun kit and extra 54 lb lead alloy balance rear wheels

This lightweight Kirby gem will serve another 40 more years

she won lol

Comment

How does one dust with a vacuum??

(Yes, I am a housekeeping incompetent. And new to housekeeping from a w/c.)

Comment

I also have the Oreck and I can actually push the dang thing but only on the wood floors but I agree with Elleen it is great for picking up pet hair!!
        ACDF C5/C6, C6/C7 9/2011& Central Cord Syndrome

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixFiresky View Post
          How does one dust with a vacuum??

(Yes, I am a housekeeping incompetent. And new to housekeeping from a w/c.)
          I think the answer is pretty ineffectively. For dusting I use a disposable cloth made by Swiffer and a long pole it attaches too. Trust me, it isn't easy, and I usually dust only when it feels like one might be able to write their name in the dust unless I do.

Comment

I use Swiffer, too. I have their dusting doohickies, their manual sweeper, and I LOVED the SweeperVac until hubby separated it from its charging cord. It ran out of juice fast, but not worrying about dustpans was totally worth it.

Still, it would be nice if there was some attachment you could put a disposable cloth over, where the vac would suck the dust INTO the cloth...

The Oreck Housekeeper is on sale for $99.
            http://www.oreck.com/Special-Offers-from-Oreck
            Last edited by PhoenixFiresky; 12-02-2011, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X