c6c7 since 1987, but new to SCI forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c6c7 since 1987, but new to SCI forum

Hi all, i'm from Malaysia ( Kuala Lumpur ) & new to SCI forum, really lot of things to learn from here, I was a London trained hair stylist, had my car accident back in 1987, c6c7 injured, ICU for a week, stayed in the hospital for 6 months, had pressure sores on & off for few years, ( now managed to control it) looking forward to share anything with you guys, thanks!

welcome to ccc!
    i'm a c5/c6 incomplete from canada
    c5/c6 brown sequard asia d

Comment

hello and welcome. c7, car accident in 1986. rearended by vehicle traveling 80 mph while i sat at red light on way to work.

Comment

Welcome, Kenny! Lots of good information and support here.
        MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Hi welcome Kenny. Would love the hear more about whats up in your world in Malaysia.
          T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Comment

Hi Kenny and welcome.
            JimmyMack
            Member: New Jersey Commission on Spinal Cord Reasearch
            http://www.state.nj.us/health/spinalcord/index.shtml

Comment

Thanks for the input & nice meeting you guys, over here in Malaysia 30 ++ degrees celsius all year long.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Sin View Post
                Thanks for the input & nice meeting you guys, over here in Malaysia 30 ++ degrees celsius all year long.

Would love to visit..how is access there? DO you work now? Nice to meet you!
                "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Comment

Welcome Kenny-Sin

Best cyber community forum, diverse experiences all leading towards understanding shared experiences. Aids in understanding the courses of our journey.

Comment

Welcome to CareCure Kenny. I am in KL too!
                    C5-C6 ASIA C - October 15, 1984
                    Tilite ZRA Series 2
                    The DIGITAL AWAKENING
                    Living One Day At A Time
                    www.petertan.com/blog/

Comment

Welcome to CareCure! Transverse Myelitis at age 12 26yrs ago .. literally had a back pain and fell paralyzed in less than a minute (no cause, no cure).

Looking forward to hearing about how it is in Malaysia for wheelers!
                      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Originally posted by sherocksandsherolls View Post
                        Would love to visit..how is access there? DO you work now? Nice to meet you!
                        Hi sherocksandsherolls, nice meeting you too, yeah, im incharge of a hi-fi shop, 5 days a week, from 10.30am-8.00pm.
                        Originally posted by LizZenU View Post
                        Best cyber community forum, diverse experiences all leading towards understanding shared experiences. Aids in understanding the courses of our journey.
                        Hi Liz nice to meet you
                        Originally posted by petertan View Post
                        Welcome to CareCure Kenny. I am in KL too!
                        Hi perter, i work in SS2, 1 day we should meet up yam cha,
                        Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
                        Welcome to CareCure! Transverse Myelitis at age 12 26yrs ago .. literally had a back pain and fell paralyzed in less than a minute (no cause, no cure).
                        Looking forward to hearing about how it is in Malaysia for wheelers!
                        sad to hear that, life is full of challenges, forget the past, take it easy, life should be better
                        Actually i have not much knowledge in this community, but after reading some SCI forumers input, i think i should share & learn more from this site as well.

Comment

Hi welcome.

we have anonther member from your area also. his name is kimsoon.

Comment

Kenny Sin,
                            Looking forward to hearing more from you.

All the best,
                            GJ

Comment

Working...
                            X