Show off your "pet"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show off your "pet"

Maybe it has been done before but I am sure that I am not the only one here who loves their dog OR kitty, I wanted to start a thread where everyone could show off their special family member.. They always brighten my day..
    Last edited by fromnwmont; 18 Nov 2011, 1:43 PM.

Nice. But yes, there is a thread.

Member's pet pics
    www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

I'll share here!
      Last edited by Jim; 18 Nov 2011, 1:42 PM.
      "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Comment

like this one too
        Last edited by Jim; 18 Nov 2011, 1:43 PM.
        "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Comment

Fat Cat...

Comment

Sherocks, That is one of the cutest dogs EVER!!

Comment

Here is one of my two feline sisters. This one is named Gracie, named for a famous Irish pirate queen.

Comment

Originally posted by Eileen View Post
                Sherocks, That is one of the cutest dogs EVER!!

awe...shucks ) thxs! she is a tomboy like I was and took off her bow! lol

"Irish pirate" I have a GA cousin who would love that! she has beautiful eyes. that fat cat is a great photo!

Comment

Can't show one without showing the other.......her sister, named Machushla, which in the Irish language means "my heart."

Comment

Sorry should have included cats

Originally posted by Eileen View Post
                    Can't show one without showing the other.......her sister, named Machushla, which in the Irish language means "my heart."
                    Eileen: Beautiful kitties!! I should have included cats in my original post Thank all of you for posting your photos it brightened my day there is a blizzard outside today very depressing....

Comment

@sherocks

Did you call my cat fat?? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by josieand1 View Post
                        @sherocks

Did you call my cat fat?? Lol
                        My tomboy dog was humping my cat just a while ago! SHould have put that pic up! lol

Comment

Originally posted by sherocksandsherolls View Post
                          My tomboy dog was humping my cat just a while ago! SHould have put that pic up! lol
                          deb, what are you, trying to produce hybrids now? what kind of a matchmaker are you,

Comment

Originally posted by marycsm77 View Post
                            deb, what are you, trying to produce hybrids now? what kind of a matchmaker are you,

yep wolfe/Lion imagine if we all mixed, there would be no one to hate or fight!

Comment

Originally posted by sherocksandsherolls View Post
                              yep wolfe/Lion imagine if we all mixed, there would be no one to hate or fight!
                              yeah i see your point, men/wolves, what's the diff really

Comment

Working...
                              X