Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved Brodie and music in the video.
    My husband uses a sip n puff.
    Is that a joystick that you move with your chin?

Comment

Originally posted by stephen212 View Post
      My puppy in '06...
      He does have adorable puppy dog eyes. What a cutie!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorrie View Post
        What happened to Henry and Ray's dog ?? :/

Our latest rescue, Teddy. He is a 1.6 yr. miniature American Eskimo that the owner could not handle even after sending him off to boot camp! He is a sweet, cuddlier but a barker and high energy, too smart breed. I am experienced w this breed so new what to expect :O
        up on your bed all cuddled I see. congrats on the new boy.

Shelly is with Mom..her dog is passing and she took care of her this summer for a month when I was in Australia..and frankly..needed her to stay..shellie is helping her old dog who is blind and pretty much deaf..she herds her in and out of house..really is a godsend..and is helping my mom deal with what is too come ( Mom and her hubby are in love with her.. has her all fat now though..I was shocked when I saw her this holidays.

You never got to meet Henry..here is a his latest pic with his new family in Tampa.
        Last edited by Jim; 18 Jan 2012, 11:00 AM.
        "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Français View Post
          I love the dog, but think you're cute as well.
          cute. i'll take it, thanks
          SeanKelleys.com C-3,4 Incomplete Quadriplegic

Comment

Grand Champion Don Vitto

Champion (MC) Lyte

Look at the my other Bullys on my website www.marshlandpitbulls.com
            keep your head up!

Comment

Our Baby Dog Shiba Inu

Helga

Comment

Originally posted by Helga View Post
                Oh, I love 'em, we have one 6 years old female, Dia.
                My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by LindaT View Post
                  I loved Brodie and music in the video.
                  My husband uses a sip n puff.
                  Is that a joystick that you move with your chin?
                  thanks linda and yes i control my chair with my chin, 13+ years with the chin control chair, brodie will be 3 at the end of january
                  SeanKelleys.com C-3,4 Incomplete Quadriplegic

Comment

There's so much suffering in people's lives on this site, I chose to wait and not make a big thing over this, but I wanted to tell friends on here who aren't on Facebook that I had to put down my baby, Lemmy, this past Friday. I found out the previous Sunday he had cancer throughout his body and that sooner would be better than later. It's been quite a rough patch for me, but I am getting better.

So here's to Lemmy, Lem, Lemmy-dog, Lemmy-boy (7/7/02-1/13/12):

Comment

Sorry to hear this, Todd. Dogs pack a lot of love in their short lives.
                      stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Here is my new baby girl Allie I picked her up Saturday. She is a 7 week old registered chocolate Lab. She will be trained in advanced obedience, service commands and bird/duck retreiving.

She has stole my heart and is spoiled rotten already.

Comment

Todd, so sorry about Lemmy.

Ryan, what a beautiful puppy! Those eyes.

Comment

She's adorable!! But why so early? You will have to be extra vigilent since most bite inhibition is learned from mom and littermates between 6 and 8 weeks.
                            Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Comment

Here's my cat..."Kitty". I'm real glad I have round doorknobs

Comment

hahaha, he reminds me of my foster cat Niko. Also with the talking. Currently Niko is limited to the basement because he was peeing on the carpet before we moved. My roommates bedroom is in the basement, but he gets really lonely during the day. His meow seriously sounds like he's going 'hellooo?' 'hellooo?' I jokingly told my roommate it's creepy and sometimes I expect to hear 'is anyone out therrreee?'coming next.
                                Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Comment

Working...
                                X