Show off your "pet"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZEN12many View Post
    I only wish I could still pee my name in the snow!

Here is a video of my dog, Sky, in action.
    http://www.youtube.com/embed/v6_dIJtlb1U"
    I watched your other one: after yours ended re: "My freewheel"--so moving...the music and the dog.. "I want to thank you" so touching!

opps..just realized you are Rodney..and used to pee in the snow..so that couldnt be you in the freewheel video (it is a girl)..sorry!

anyway..your dog can hall ass! I would be afraid to go that fast! even with my freewheel..I am chicken! )
    Last edited by sherocksandsherolls; 18 Nov 2011, 10:40 PM.
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Comment

The first one is Harley and he is my little pekapoo. The next one is Zoe and she is Casey's boxer. The next one is my little Daisy that I put down a week ago tomorrow....she was shopping at Home Depot. The last one is my aunt's 12 year old boxer...she didn't like me until I started giving her treats. Then every evening she would come over and let me pet her and then she would take her treat.
      T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

I peed my name on my crotch the other day...

Comment

Originally posted by darkeyed_daisy View Post
          The first one is Harley and he is my little pekapoo. The next one is Zoe and she is Casey's boxer. The next one is my little Daisy that I put down a week ago tomorrow....she was shopping at Home Depot. The last one is my aunt's 12 year old boxer...she didn't like me until I started giving her treats. Then every evening she would come over and let me pet her and then she would take her treat.
          awww tonja, RIP little daisy, what a sweetie

they're all beautiful everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
            I peed my name on my crotch the other day...
            wow.. that's some major talent right there..

Comment

You have a low bar for skill acknowledgement purple mary

Comment

It ain't purple, Jim. I got reamed for saying the same. haha
                Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

oh i don't know jim, i'm sure you're quite the twirler

btw: it be navy blue

Comment

too many giggles tonight to be posting....sorry.
                    Last edited by darkeyed_daisy; 18 Nov 2011, 11:32 PM. Reason: too many?
                    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
                      ahhhh all you vampires are color blind

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
                        Women an color, guess it's equivalent to men and beer type, Bobby.

Comment

Hey Zen, I have one of those too Unfortunately no good areas here to just go and keep going... Well actually one but I haven't tried yet, the monon trail. I usually just go try to find a good stretch of sidewalk and then go back and forth for the dogs exercise. I'd love to get a freewheel, then I'd be able to do a lot more even with the lousy sidewalks near me. But as of right now, I've nearly been pitched out of the chair a few times at cracks and such.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJmcw2ARo_k

Here are my dogs Tessa and Emma. Tessa is my current service dog, Emma (the long hair) is in training to hopefully be my next SD.

And my cat Ziva.

She thinks she's a parrot...
                          Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Comment

George tried to help Mom play Scrabble tonite.

Comment

-----

Comment

Bob, 10.
                                Likes: The hallway raidiator, the biscuit cupboard, his lead
                                Dislikes: the rain, the dark and not being included

Sorry for MASSIVE picture!
                                Last edited by Jim; 20 Nov 2011, 2:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X