Do you believe in fortune telling ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe in fortune telling ?

A lot has been said about tarot card reading and fortune and future tellers. here is my experience from a few years ago.
    I once went to read my fortune and future not that i believe in this shit but just for the experience. The place was a bit dark and seedy.After telling me what a successful human being i was going to be (i ended up in a chair) and that i was in search of romance (who isn't) she asked me for 50 euro just for a 5 min session ( an erotic massage parlour charges less)
    i told the young lady that i was not going to pay, didn't see that coming did you girl i said. she called out a name and all of a sudden a huge bouncer appeared, neither did you see this she said.
    50 euro wasted.

I believe they hit on one on two things based on our responses or the things they see when they look at their patrons; the good ones can build from there and today in the days of the internet it's even easier to get information on someone for example forums, facebook or twitter. They get the most information from birthday's, oh I read a book by a former fortune teller and how she made millions telling fortunes and the tricks she used before the internet was invented though.
    My Accessible Life blog
    https://www.myaccessiblelife.blogspot.com

JOIN me on twitter
    https://twitter.com/#!/myaccesiblelife

Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/MyAccessibleLife

Comment

I'm surprised she didn't get the money upfront. She ripped you off Peter and you tried to do the same. She was just smarter

Comment

No. But there are many mysteries of life we don't understand.

Comment

How do you know how much an 'erotic' massage parlor charges?

Watch this movie, the protagonist busts phony fortune tellers in the beginning. You also get to see Kate Beckinsale buck naked a time or two...I know right?
          Originally posted by peterf View Post
          A lot has been said about tarot card reading and fortune and future tellers. here is my experience from a few years ago.
          I once went to read my fortune and future not that i believe in this shit but just for the experience. The place was a bit dark and seedy.After telling me what a successful human being i was going to be (i ended up in a chair) and that i was in search of romance (who isn't) she asked me for 50 euro just for a 5 min session ( an erotic massage parlour charges less)
          i told the young lady that i was not going to pay, didn't see that coming did you girl i said. she called out a name and all of a sudden a huge bouncer appeared, neither did you see this she said.
          50 euro wasted.
          Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
          Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

[QUOTE=rdf;1444617]How do you know how much an 'erotic' massage parlor charges?

Hmmmmmm
            Hawn Malta hu sigriet maghruf kemm hu is-servizz ta dawn in-nies

Comment

It's a secret service? But is it legal...haha[QUOTE=peterf;1444645]
              Originally posted by rdf View Post
              How do you know how much an 'erotic' massage parlor charges?

Hmmmmmm
              Hawn Malta hu sigriet maghruf kemm hu is-servizz ta dawn in-nies
              Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
              Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

[QUOTE=rdf;1444648]It's a secret service? But is it legal...haha nearly

In Malta It's a known secret how much they charge

Comment

Hi peter
                  Personally I do not believe in fortune telling or much of that magical harry potter deep stuff But my aunt she does but I never speak anymore because after she had one of these --- Readings my uncle died ,,, it is always on my mind because maybe she seeked something ugly or dark , sad and in the end I have the last picture of my uncle a day before sitting 2 my kitchen table We were all happy he was excited about losing some weight etc..
                  The next day he died of some gastric bypass complication

After he died she still persisted on going to the fortune teller ... kinda creepy to me .

I do not know why she seeked the crap out but it was not my cup of Tea
                  After he horribly died I needed a breath ...
                  I moved very very far from her and do not even look @ the picture as it really is disturbing .

Everyone has their own beliefs and what ever floats their boats..

I rather just live and go as the day goes .

One day @ a time

Comment

Hi GL i think your story seems to give credibility to the fortune teller, sort of the element of doubt works in their favour.
                    they are all a bunch of hustlers believe me, i told you about my experience to highlight the element of humour when visiting these scam mongerers

Comment

Thx Peter

I just do not know why I snapped the last picture of him alive and smiling it is Creepy to me . What I miss is " he had such a beautiful smile
                      As you can see for me my friend I really miss him but it has been 8 years and I just do not understand her logic .

She keeps going to these hokus pokus creepy fortune tellers and Seeks some hole in her soul .

i kinda feel sorry for her but @ the same token This is Nice I do have my uncle Happy and smiling his very last picture Ever ... i keep it hidden on the side of my Dresser .
                      So I guess I prefer to hold on to his happy moments and Prefer positive nice good memories instead of gloomy gusestimates ...

Sadly when I was Seriously hurt My aunt or 99% family didnt visit so I like to just live my life as best I could and not tear myself up thinking of the negatives
                      Yes I am a ol country lady Loner I fess up

Have a good day Peter keep smiling
                      Sincerely;
                      GL

Comment

I read cards say no fee. My Irish grandmother had a tea room in NYC in the early part of the 20th century. She predicted many events.
                        Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Comment

Liz you have a special talent ( Gift )

3rd sense I just choose not to tap into mine

Have a Great weekend
                          Sincerely ;
                          GL

Comment

After 9/11, I decided to splurge on a tarot card reading as part of a charity auction where the proceeds went to the victims. (I wouldn't waste my money otherwise, as I don't believe in such things.) The psychic told me I would soon have to choose between two lovers. Afraid that hasn't happened yet!
                            NYC Disability Forum (@DisabledNYC on Twitter)

Comment

Originally posted by Soliloquy View Post
                              After 9/11, I decided to splurge on a tarot card reading as part of a charity auction where the proceeds went to the victims. (I wouldn't waste my money otherwise, as I don't believe in such things.) The psychic told me I would soon have to choose between two lovers. Afraid that hasn't happened yet!
                              Golly two!!!!!

Thank God, even one is trouble

Comment

Working...
                              X