No announcement yet.

...while I was away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so looking forward to riding with a group again Mark. Cyclists are either egomaniacs or really nice guys. Looks like there were some good lads riding with you.

It cracked me up at around 4:47 as you were going up the hill, there was a young man who was not going to be out climbed. I can see how the powerpod would be an asset for other ab's riding with you. It'd push them harder not to get beat by a three wheeled bike.

I think this has the potential to revoluntionze handcycling much like the ZX-1 has the potential to change the powerchair world. Looking forward to riding fast again.

Comment

Hopefully you are going to continue on with this project Mark even though you got a new job? I think it is a great idea.
      "Life is about how you
      respond to not only the
      challenges you're dealt but
      the challenges you seek...If
      you have no goals, no
      mountains to climb, your
      soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Leatherbee View Post
        Hopefully you are going to continue on with this project Mark even though you got a new job? I think it is a great idea.

Yeah, for sure. I was working on the Power Pod long before losing my job......the plan was always to run the Power Pod with Sam....and with the surgery on Sam, I reckon she will be back in business within a few weeks. Thanks Curt

Comment

Mark, Congrats! This is a great idea! I guess it could work on a recumbent regular bicycle also? Cheryl

Comment

Okay....this is what I did today. Went on a proper training ride with some serious cyclists....just a small group, and it was a blast.
            I'm not sure these guys knew what to make of me at first... 31 miles at 19.5mph.

I'm gonna join these guys every saturday now....and brrrr it was 38'f.....

Comment

Working...
            X