No announcement yet.

Here is what I'm going to accomplish today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finished all of this weeks assignments so today all I'm going to do is work on my Sunday School lesson. My dad is coming over after lunch and I have church this evening so that'll be all I do.

Comment

I ended up not accomplishing anything today, but I will get to it tomorrow. I'm going somewhere in a little bit so I'm not going to start on anything today. I have a lot going on this week. Thankfully I will be home all day Tuesday and most of the day Wednesday. That's when I'm going to try doing my homework for this week. I have a dr. appointment Thursday morning and a festival at church Friday evening. I may also be helping with things during the day on Thursday and Friday as well.

I have a computer literacy assignment due Oct. 31st and Nov. 8th.
      I have an assignment due in my Intro to Missions class due Oct. 29th
      I also have a journal response in my Intro to Missions class due on Nov. 5th
      I also have a 5 page paper in my Academic strengths class due Nov. 8th.

I would really like to do the two computer literacy ssignments and the Intro to Missions assignment tomorrow. That way I could study Physical Science Wednesday and Thursday take a test in that class. I still haven't taken a test in that class yet. If I completed all of those assignments this week, then I would have all of next week to work on the two papers and no other schoolwork.

Comment

I completed all of what I wanted to with my assignments last week.

I will work on my journal response entry and try getting it done today. I also have a paper that is due next week that I want to get done this week. I should be able to because I won't be going anywhere for a few days. Thankfully those are the only assignments I have this week.

Comment

Change of plans. I'm going to my parents house until Wednesday. I hope to be able to complete my journal assignment while I"m there.

Comment

I haven't accomplished any school work this week, but I'm not concerned about it because I know I can still meet the deadlines. Apparentally I work well under pressure. My 3 page journal response is due by midnight tomorrow night. I have to write it tonight because I would be home tomorrow after 1pm until nighttime. Hopefully it won't be hard to come up with something to comment on. I guess I'll spend Monday and Tuesday writing the other paper that I didn't get to this week.

Comment

I just finished my journal response paper.

Comment

My semester is winding down and so far I have A's in all of my classes. I have three more papers and three more tests to complete in the next three weeks. That sounds like a lot, but it really isn't. It will only take a day to complete the papers and two of the tests will be fairly easy. I plan on completing at least two of the papers and at least one test by Thanksgiving. That way I won't have much left to do after Thanksgiving. The biggest thing left after Thanksgiving will be to study and prepare for the final in my Introductions to Missions class. We have to complete and submit a study guide so hopefully doing that will help prepare for the final.

Comment

Great job Faith..

Good luck with all of your goals..

Onward & Upward,

Chris

Comment

Working...
                  X