No announcement yet.

Here is what I'm going to accomplish today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya always have the internet to use for research. I'm sure there are many books you can use for reference off there. How much time were you given.

Frustration is part of college. Being prepared ahead of time takes that frustration away. We all went thru it Faith, improvise. Again, this is a learning experience, relax enjoy. College doesn't accept excuses so the sooner you get things done the easier on you. KInd if like life. What about bible study groups in your area. I'm sure you could call other churches or even look in the phonebook for bible study. Good luck kid, get 'er done.

What about Christian bookstores?

Comment

I spent time with my parents today and completed everything for my Sunday School lesson. Now I have a few things to do and will take a shower and go to bed soon.
      Last edited by faith9778; 10-14-2011, 06:27 AM.

Comment

What am I going to accomplish today? The 4 to 5 page paper that is due at 11pm tonight. I'm about to get started.

Comment

get the oil changed in my Harley and ride for about 3 hours!!!

Comment

I FINISHED MY PAPER!!!!! Despite all the distractions and shocking news that I got. I'm not really sure if the paper is good or even what it was supposed to be, but at least I turned in something before the deadline.

Comment

faith9778 - Why all the deleted posts?

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                faith9778 - Why all the deleted posts?
                That's because I completely got off track on what this thread was supposed to be about. I was complaining on having problems finding a book to do my paper on. I should have been putting those posts in my frustrated thread. Starting Monday I plan on getting back on track with posting what I"m going to accomplish for the day and not post about everything else on this thread.

Comment

Now I'm going to get back on track. I have a lot that I need to get done this week.

TODAY -- I plan on doing my 5 page case study that is due by midnight Wednesday evening. The thing is I haven't even started it. But I don't believe it will be too hard to do once I get started.

TUESDAY -- I want to complete my assignment for my Computer literacy class. It is due next Monday, but I want to get it out of the way.

WEDNESDAY -- I hope to prepare all of my Sunday School lesson. I would like to be finished so I can have a few days to review it.

THURSDAY - SATURDAY -- This may change depending on how my other assignments work out, but I REALLY NEED to study and take a test in my Physical Science class. This class is an independent study class and I still haven't taken the first out of the three tests in that class. I keep putting it off because of my other class assignments.

But I do have to go somewhere on Tuesday evening and Wednesday evening, so I'm going to have to get up in the mornings and get started on my assignments so I can finish them in the day time. I know I can get all of this done if I would just apply myself and stay focused on what needs to be done.
                  Last edited by faith9778; 10-17-2011, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by faith9778 View Post
                    I could go to the bookstore that I just went to last week, but they are over 30 minutes away and they may not have what I need anyway.
                    Too late in this case (since your paper is done, ) but Amazon is a great resource is you have decided to buy the book you need anyway. Depending on how much you are willing to spend for shipping, they will get it to you the next day. Or for free shipping (if the order is over $25) it only takes a few days.

When you consider the time, effort and gas spent getting to the bookstore that is 30 minutes away, the shipping is probably worth it!
                    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

Originally posted by sjean423 View Post
                      Too late in this case (since your paper is done, ) but Amazon is a great resource is you have decided to buy the book you need anyway. Depending on how much you are willing to spend for shipping, they will get it to you the next day. Or for free shipping (if the order is over $25) it only takes a few days.

When you consider the time, effort and gas spent getting to the bookstore that is 30 minutes away, the shipping is probably worth it!
                      I'll definitely think about that next time I need a book for something. I had considered it for this assignment, but I figured it wouldn't get here in time.

Comment

Today I completed all of my computer literacy assignment and part of my case study. I couldn't get into the case study very well so I began working on my other class. It will be great to get both of these finished early.

Comment

I will complete my case study by 5:30 this evening.
                          Last edited by faith9778; 10-18-2011, 04:30 PM.

Comment

I just completed my 5 page case study.

Comment

Congrats, You're doing it Faith! Big change from a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
                                Congrats, You're doing it Faith! Big change from a couple of weeks ago.
                                Thank you. It feels good to get things done early. I have two papers that is due in a couple of weeks so I'm trying to get things finished early so that is all I will have to work on.

Comment

Working...
                                X