No announcement yet.

am afraid i may not be here much longer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got home from hospital got the key in the door and pissed my pants.

Comment

today hopefully will not be as bad as yesterrday, I at least made it inside home this time, 3 sets of laxatives worked yesterday at about 1 pm shitted myself so went on working reggardless. its either constipation and enemas,
      or laxitives and shitty days or my prefered method not drinnking much. Fluid intake isonly what I drink to wash down the tablets.

Comment

Hang tough, Cass!! You need distractions! Movies? Books? A pet? Meditation??? I'm injured 25 yrs now too and really feel it in my back and neck. Keeping my mind busy really helps! And a nice glass of wine at the end of the day
        "The sweet is not as sweet without the bitter"
        ~"Vanilla Sky"~

Comment

Cass, what you are going through is I know incomprehensible to me, so all I can offer is the hope that the legions here aching for your pain and so wishing we could ease it will tip the universe a little toward some compassion for you.

Comment

lynnifer I remember those days with fondness.

Comment

ok so im still in hospital according to what ive been told i can expect to be in hospital for 6 to 12 weeks , um im going the news papers withA STORY. first i wasnt ever told theresults of the mri the hospital did 8 yeaars earlier, all i was told was that the surgery was not practical. I was never told why. and then the governementworkers say i should go into hospital as a means to getting higher up the list so i admit myself to the hospital and no services 6 weeks later i am told that i have noww got a 6-12 week period before any thing is even in place before I can go home.

Comment

Ughhh! Frustrating dowdy. I'm sorry this is happening.
                Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

the public hospitals are saying that the hospitals are full and yet i am occupying a bed on a ward that they dont know where to put patients , no ones left but me 2 patients went home to say goood bye to life and one died, i expect they think i cannt fight
                  i am going to the media on tuesday.

Comment

There's no room in our hospitals for acute patients because they is not enough places to put seniors or long-term care and they are taking up the beds in hospitals. It's happening everywhere.

Defintely go to the media and good luck!
                    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

fight, dowdy. all i heard from my bro and sil who lived in sydney was great health care. kind of like the stories i hear from canada. but seems like these stories come from the healthy. the ones i hear from the ppl with real health problems aren't so positive.

Comment

I am shocked you are still stuck in the hospital.

Comment

8-10 WEEKS OF HOSPITAL FOOD PRESCRIBED BY A DIETITIAN IS NOT A SANE THING.
                          FINALLY ESCAPED THE HOSPITAL AM HOME. I believe I have to resusitate my taste buds.

Comment

Cass,
                            I'm sorry you're going through such painful times.
                            I hope some comfort and relief will come to you, soon.
                            Rich

Comment

Glad you got out buggered. Bet it feels good. Enjoy!
                              Originally posted by all-buggered-up View Post
                              FINALLY ESCAPED THE HOSPITAL AM HOME. I believe I have to resusitate my taste buds.
                              Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                              Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by all-buggered-up View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X