Happy Day in my Family!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Day in my Family!

Son in law coming home for a couple of weeks, on break from his 2nd tour in Iraq. Joy in my daughter's face is sweet to see.

If you know any soldiers, say thank you. They've got a tough gig right now.

Cool Kate, I bet your daughter is excited. I thank 'em every day.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

It is indeed a tough gig. I am glad the nation is respectful and appreciative for their service as am I.

Comment

We are grateful for people lile your SIL. Hope he has a wonderful time home.

Comment

Very nice, congrats!

Comment

So nice for you and your family. A smile on our childrens face is worth more than anything.

Serving our country means time away from loved ones, we thank him and all the others that serve. I have a loved one on a ship somewhere near Libya. We pray for safety for all.
            JeAnNE L1Burst Fracture inc. 11/5/10

Live Well--Laugh often

Comment

Originally posted by JEAPOW View Post
              So nice for you and your family. A smile on our childrens face is worth more than anything.

Serving our country means time away from loved ones, we thank him and all the others that serve. I have a loved one on a ship somewhere near Libya. We pray for safety for all.

Thanks & I hope your loved one stays safe and comes home sound. Our SIL is home!

Comment

Tell him thanks from this appreciative Canajun' up in the tundra as well kate ! Savour the moment - Mazel tov !!

Obie
                Last edited by Obieone; 09-11-2011, 09:30 AM.
                ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                Jane Siberry

Comment

Fantastic! Enjoy your day!

Comment

Big hug to him Kate!!!!
                    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Kate, so happy for your family and daughter. Please thank your SIL for his service!!

Keep him safe while he is home too. I can't tell you how many young active duty members we have cared for who have sustained their SCI soon after returning from theater, ironically, usually while partying and celebrating their safe return.

(KLD)
                      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
                      X