No announcement yet.

I am in big trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a terrible situation, yet you manage to retain your sense of humor. I hope and pray for an outpouring of support and help where you live, so that you can remain in your home; and also that your reopened wound will, indeed, heal. Blessings to you and Mrs. 55.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Been out of town and just saw this. I'm SO sorry and hope things work out for you to stay home. Caring thoughts for you and "Mrs 55".

Comment

Wow 55, I am really sorry for your troubles. If I was closer I would bring over a big tray of baked ziti. Hope you heal quickly.

Tom

Comment

So glad you were able to let us know what is going on, and I am hoping that Medicare can put together a team to help you in transfers and whatever else is needed. Don't worry about the quad falling downstairs record. I think you just trumped it, unfortunately! Take good care of yourself and please give a shout out to Mrs. 55 and tell her we love both you and her too!

Comment

Hey love reading your posts Take care
            T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Comment

Hoping for better days in your honor.

Comment

Let the home health people know right off the bat you are NOT their average bear.
                They will figure that out soon enough, but they have to know your goal is to continue living as you have been.
                Let that nutty humor right out. (Maybe keep the naughty jokes for us though)
                Direct your care. Give Mrs.55 a hug from me.

Comment

You are hereby forbidden from taking any more falls, record-breaking or not. Get better soon, we need you here!
                  NYC Disability Forum (@DisabledNYC on Twitter)

Comment

Oh my goodness SCIfor55...I am so sorry to hear this. Sending you both many hugs and prayers!

Comment

i hope mrs 55 can get some relief soon! but on the bright side, at least you're being well fed! <3 and hoping for a fast recovery
                      "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
                      http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Soliloquy View Post
                        You are hereby forbidden from taking any more falls, record-breaking or not. Get better soon, we need you here!
                        Amen sister.
                        Please tell us you were not trying some Evel Knievel record breaking stunt with your spankin' brand new chair that got you into this mess.
                        Good gosh, that description of the break sounds vicious 55.
                        Keep us posted.

Comment

Thinking of you old chap.....and learn to bounce

Comment

Hope you and Mrs. 55 find the solutions you need.
                            Tom

"Blessed are the pessimists, for they hath made backups." Exasperated 20:12

Comment

My thoughts and best wishes to you for a speedy recovery. That's tough man... Remember - Tough times don't last - Tough people do!

Comment

Just read this thread. Jeez...I am hoping and sending vibes that things turn towards the better for you and Mrs. 55.

Godspeed.
                                No one ever became unsuccessful by helping others out

Comment

Working...
                                X