No announcement yet.

Pimped Accessible Hummer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird you posted this. Yesterday while with my sister, for the first time ever I wondered if it would be possible to put a ramp or lift onto her H2 Hummer. It would be similar to the lift conversions on trucks I imagine. She has a purty midnight blue H2 all chromed out.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Big Red

I like the red one
      That mid tire is so nice
      I wouldnt have any problems finding a parking space with that ...

I'll look into ordering it .

Comment

A wee bit excessive! Just a WEE BIT!
        Never Give Up!

Comment

Well, it certainly looks like it would crunch through snow with no problem. Actually, it looks like it would crunch through (or over) just about anything, but it probably gets single digit gas mileage.

Comment

Perhaps the buyer is a rich oil tycoon with no worries for petroleum in the near future.
            Never Give Up!

Comment

Originally posted by november View Post
              Weird you posted this. Yesterday while with my sister, for the first time ever I wondered if it would be possible to put a ramp or lift onto her H2 Hummer. It would be similar to the lift conversions on trucks I imagine. She has a purty midnight blue H2 all chromed out.
              the H2 is built on the Tahoe platform... it should be possible.

Comment

Originally posted by november View Post
                I'm sure I've seen pics of one with a driver's side lift like that pickup Kristy has
                C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

Working...
                X