No announcement yet.

NOT GUILTY for Casey Anthony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I know is that anyone who doesn't report her TWO YEAR OLD missing for 31 days is guilty of something truly horrible. That just defies any reasonable explanation whatsoever.
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Comment

I am sad for a little girl who will probably never get justice. Caylee Anthony.

Her mother will probably get her own reality show now. " Livin' it up with Casey."

I think that she will be the subject of vitriol and hate wherever she goes. I would not want to be her and try to find a place to live where people were hating on me all of the time.

I do not feel sorry for her at all, just saying I would not want to be her and have to deal with people all around who felt I was guilty. It will only be a small part of what she deserves.
      Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Comment

Originally posted by zillazangel View Post
        All I know is that anyone who doesn't report her TWO YEAR OLD missing for 31 days is guilty of something truly horrible. That just defies any reasonable explanation whatsoever.
        right plus the partying, making up a kidnapping story etc. she was involved. i didnt buy the "oh the duct tape got her mouth area due to decomp!" wtf? why was there duct tape in the first place?

and making up a story about the father molesting her so that's why she hid the body. law and order svu doesnt have crazy scenarios like that. plus the weird thing with the defense lawyers.

i agree with ltf, neither side made great arguments or proved their cases.
        "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
        http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

yup, F'd up system we have...poor little girl! didn't deserve any of it..and I say she was GUILTY!!!!!!! no question
          God is good

Comment

she was such an adorable looking child and clearly so loved by everyone! didnt deserve such a death but if casey couldnt handle her, then give her to the grandparants
            "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
            http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

I will never, never understand somenone harming a child......especially your own!

None of what we have been told makes any sense to me. So many things were done wrong. And, I don't think she should be able to make money from this in any way, shape, or form.

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
                I think it was an accident, and they all wigged out. I think the defendant suffered manic depressive syndrome after her baby died, explaining the bizarre behavior.
                This is what I figured happened. Should come out in the book.
                c3/c4, injured 2007

Comment

Originally posted by zillazangel View Post
                  That is the thing that just closes the case for me. I don't know how the jury could look at that and not find her guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by rollinprincess3227 View Post
                    yup, F'd up system we have...poor little girl! didn't deserve any of it..and I say she was GUILTY!!!!!!! no question
                    Hey Rollin P,
                    Yeah it looks like they got it wrong this time but your statement "F'd up system we have" puts the blame in the wrong place. That system keeps you safe from a helluva lot of scum that does not slip by the 12 peers sitting in the chairs that heard everything that was presented in their cases. It seems from your picture that I am a good bit older than you and one of the things it took me a long time to learn was that making statements like yours without offering an alternative answer to the "F'd Up system" does no good but to breed contempt. I respect your right to your opinion... but I ask.... What system would do a better job? I mean 12 people that heard all the facts made their decisions. Were they all ignorant and/or deaf? Just wondering what you would do different. I know there are injustices done everyday in our legal system but I am one of those people that believes that the vast majority of the time they get it right which helps to provide a safer place for my son to grow up.

Again I respect your opinion... Just concerned at the brevity of your statement and wondering what you base it on!!!

Grange
                    L1 Complete - Injury 3/12/06 - Grateful to be alive!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brucec View Post
                      it's the presecutors responsibility to prove how the girl died, and prove casey did it
                      like others, i think she's guilty as hell, but cannot believe how the presecutor was even allowed to bring this to court with no evidence
                      They couldn't. It was a case of dry bones. DNA alone cannot tell how a person died, her body had been too decomposed.

Comment

Originally posted by crypticgimp View Post
                        why was there duct tape in the first place?
                        Right, because we know dead people scream.

Comment

Originally posted by crypticgimp View Post
                          she was such an adorable looking child and clearly so loved by everyone! didnt deserve such a death but if casey couldnt handle her, then give her to the grandparants
                          Exactly! Just as Laci Peterson's mother said divorce was an option.

Comment

It was entertaining to watch Nancy Grace last night, she could barely control herself. Looked like Linda Blair in the early stages of "The Exorcist". Grace said some evidence found inadmissable for this trial was that Casey was stealing from mom (stealing checks) and also stealing grandad's funds. She certainly seems to meet criteria for sociopath - if she is a sociopath she will eventually get in trouble again as OJ did. Some people are also saying regarding verdict that watching CSI shjows has raised expectations of jurors regarding being presented slam dunk forensic evidence

Comment

Originally posted by ancientgimp View Post
                              It was entertaining to watch Nancy Grace last night, she could barely control herself. Looked like Linda Blair in the early stages of "The Exorcist". Grace said some evidence found inadmissable for this trial was that Casey was stealing from mom (stealing checks) and also stealing grandad's funds. She certainly seems to meet criteria for sociopath - if she is a sociopath she will eventually get in trouble again as OJ did. Some people are also saying regarding verdict that watching CSI shjows has raised expectations of jurors regarding being presented slam dunk forensic evidence
                              Heh, I thought she was going to stroke out during the show.

Comment

If my child was missing for even thirty minutes I would panic. I dont pretend to know all of the details but I would have thought logic would prevail. It appears the defense really did present the case with a twist. I dont know of one person that I know that feels she is innocent. I do know what comes around goes around in this world.

Comment

Working...
                                X