Do You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contact with PT

At Christmas since 1980 we exchange cards and photos, no real direct contact, just enough to keep in each other's lives. I couldn't think more highly of her.

Craig80

Comment

Originally posted by LindaT View Post
      Tooley, that was a touching post. You have come a long way.
      I am just a stubborn fool who tries very hard not to dwell on the things in my life that I cannot change. I use your comment as positive reinforcement that I am getting better. Thank you.

Comment

I wasn't in a "SCI" hospital, but the therapists really went out of their way. They are on FB friends list and call me in when there are patients that want another SCI to ask questions and stuff. it was probably a nice change in pace from the stroke, hip replacement, and amputee's they normally deal with. God, it was like being in a nursing now that i think back.

Comment

Wheeliegirl there might be ethical issues around having personal type relationships with patients or former patients, so don't take it personally if none of them want to be facebook friends.

Comment

Originally posted by canuck View Post
            Wheeliegirl there might be ethical issues around having personal type relationships with patients or former patients, so don't take it personally if none of them want to be facebook friends.
            I was thinking this same thing. Also, if they are men, it could just be they have jealous girlfriends/wives that would take exception to seeing teenage girls on their facebook. (lucky devils)

Comment

Originally posted by tooley View Post
              I was thinking this same thing. Also, if they are men, it could just be they have jealous girlfriends/wives that would take exception to seeing teenage girls on their facebook. (lucky devils)

Yes, I suppose. I got an email from OT today regarding a cushion (insurance won't pay for THAT one- jerks. Good thing I got a job today). Anyways, I think he's not going to accept it, but it is what it is and I'm trying not to take it personally. His email seemed "different", but I think I'm probably looking for something off. Yes, I have anxiety issues in case anyone was wondering

Comment

OT did end up accepting my friend request late this week so, I am assuming that he was waiting until I was transferred from his care... Hopefully this way I won't lose touch with him!

Comment

So glad to hear! Thanks for the update.

Comment

Working...
                  X