Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Vedder and his uke-for Jody

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Where is Jody? I feel like we are talking behind her back.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

    See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
      Where is Jody? I feel like we are talking behind her back.
      I know! She is probably out fishing while the rest of us are stuck home for one reason or another-or playing hooky from their work.
      We are off to the ENT soon and then grilling some brats. I boil them in beer first.
      How many should I make?

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by LindaT View Post
        I know! She is probably out fishing while the rest of us are stuck home for one reason or another-or playing hooky from their work.
        We are off to the ENT soon and then grilling some brats. I boil them in beer first.
        How many should I make?
        local supermarkey has the johnsonville brats on sale, we cooked some out at moms last thursday, they were great

        wasn't jody heading up to a festival in pa soon?
        We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
        Ronald Reagan

        Comment


        • #49
          Could be, maybe she is making a killing on her very lovely tie dyes.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by brucec View Post
            local supermarkey has the johnsonville brats on sale, we cooked some out at moms last thursday, they were great
            I have 2 packages of Johnsonville smoked brats in the freezer. They are a regular here.
            wasn't jody heading up to a festival in pa soon?
            She is probably up there playing her uke and sinngin her heart out.
            ************
            You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
            http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

            See my personal webpage @
            http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
              ************
              matter of fact, i just looked at the ad and they're still 2.99, figured i'd stop on the way home and grab a few more
              We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
              Ronald Reagan

              Comment


              • #52
                Eddie Vedder did the soundtrack for Into the Wild. I just bought it today. If you have not seen this movie....it's fantastic....and the soundtrack too.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by shelley View Post
                  Eddie Vedder did the soundtrack for Into the Wild. I just bought it today. If you have not seen this movie....it's fantastic....and the soundtrack too.
                  I agree. My favorites on the soundtrack are Guaranteed, Long Nights, and Society.

                  As for the movie (based on a true story) the guy should have invested in a map and compass before taking on such a journey. Apparently he wasn't very far from help or a bridge back across the river.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I read the book when it came out, but have not seen the movie. (Into the Wild)
                    So many times I am disappointed by the movie.
                    "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" is one of the exceptions.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by doingtimeonmyass View Post
                      As for the movie (based on a true story) the guy should have invested in a map and compass before taking on such a journey. Apparently he wasn't very far from help or a bridge back across the river.
                      Yes, I guess I should have said fantastic, and tragic.

                      Linda - I don't think you would be disappointed. It's one of my all time favourite movies.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by shelley View Post
                        Yes, I guess I should have said fantastic, and tragic.

                        Linda - I don't think you would be disappointed. It's one of my all time favourite movies.
                        I think I will netflix it then. Thanks.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          you peeps are too funny sometimes.

                          I was trying to figure out the moccasin pattern my grandma used. I figured it out, but missed out on your party.

                          I did get in a little ukulele practice, and some banjo, but seems like you all had more fun than I did.

                          Arlo is going to be at the philadelphia folk fest. hope he sings ukulele lady.

                          I didnt hear the eddie vedder uke album yet, how bout that? eddie vedder playing a ukulele.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Hey Jody! You missed your own uke party! You were probably more productive than we were.
                            I saw Arlo Guthrie about 15 years ago in a small venue. He told a lot of funny stories.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Holy mary which part of heaven did you come fro

                              Blond, good looking, don't drink. don't smoke and pious
                              i can only dream of some one like that

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by jody View Post
                                you peeps are too funny sometimes.

                                I was trying to figure out the moccasin pattern my grandma used. I figured it out, but missed out on your party.

                                I did get in a little ukulele practice, and some banjo, but seems like you all had more fun than I did.

                                Arlo is going to be at the philadelphia folk fest. hope he sings ukulele lady.

                                I didnt hear the eddie vedder uke album yet, how bout that? eddie vedder playing a ukulele.

                                she'ssss alive!!!!!! glad to see you on here ukulele lady!!!!
                                We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                                Ronald Reagan

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X