No announcement yet.

Eddie Vedder and his uke-for Jody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Jody? I feel like we are talking behind her back.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
      Where is Jody? I feel like we are talking behind her back.
      I know! She is probably out fishing while the rest of us are stuck home for one reason or another-or playing hooky from their work.
      We are off to the ENT soon and then grilling some brats. I boil them in beer first.
      How many should I make?

Comment

Originally posted by LindaT View Post
        I know! She is probably out fishing while the rest of us are stuck home for one reason or another-or playing hooky from their work.
        We are off to the ENT soon and then grilling some brats. I boil them in beer first.
        How many should I make?
        local supermarkey has the johnsonville brats on sale, we cooked some out at moms last thursday, they were great

wasn't jody heading up to a festival in pa soon?
        We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
        Ronald Reagan

Comment

Could be, maybe she is making a killing on her very lovely tie dyes.

Comment

Originally posted by brucec View Post
            local supermarkey has the johnsonville brats on sale, we cooked some out at moms last thursday, they were great
            I have 2 packages of Johnsonville smoked brats in the freezer. They are a regular here.
            wasn't jody heading up to a festival in pa soon?
            She is probably up there playing her uke and sinngin her heart out.
            You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
            http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
            http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
              matter of fact, i just looked at the ad and they're still 2.99, figured i'd stop on the way home and grab a few more
              We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
              Ronald Reagan

Comment

Eddie Vedder did the soundtrack for Into the Wild. I just bought it today. If you have not seen this movie....it's fantastic....and the soundtrack too.

Comment

Originally posted by shelley View Post
                  Eddie Vedder did the soundtrack for Into the Wild. I just bought it today. If you have not seen this movie....it's fantastic....and the soundtrack too.
                  I agree. My favorites on the soundtrack are Guaranteed, Long Nights, and Society.

As for the movie (based on a true story) the guy should have invested in a map and compass before taking on such a journey. Apparently he wasn't very far from help or a bridge back across the river.

Comment

I read the book when it came out, but have not seen the movie. (Into the Wild)
                    So many times I am disappointed by the movie.
                    "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" is one of the exceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by doingtimeonmyass View Post
                      As for the movie (based on a true story) the guy should have invested in a map and compass before taking on such a journey. Apparently he wasn't very far from help or a bridge back across the river.
                      Yes, I guess I should have said fantastic, and tragic.

Linda - I don't think you would be disappointed. It's one of my all time favourite movies.

Comment

Originally posted by shelley View Post
                        Yes, I guess I should have said fantastic, and tragic.

Linda - I don't think you would be disappointed. It's one of my all time favourite movies.
                        I think I will netflix it then. Thanks.

Comment

you peeps are too funny sometimes.

I was trying to figure out the moccasin pattern my grandma used. I figured it out, but missed out on your party.

I did get in a little ukulele practice, and some banjo, but seems like you all had more fun than I did.

Arlo is going to be at the philadelphia folk fest. hope he sings ukulele lady.

I didnt hear the eddie vedder uke album yet, how bout that? eddie vedder playing a ukulele.

Comment

Hey Jody! You missed your own uke party! You were probably more productive than we were.
                            I saw Arlo Guthrie about 15 years ago in a small venue. He told a lot of funny stories.

Comment

Holy mary which part of heaven did you come fro

Blond, good looking, don't drink. don't smoke and pious
                              i can only dream of some one like that

Comment

Originally posted by jody View Post
                                you peeps are too funny sometimes.

I was trying to figure out the moccasin pattern my grandma used. I figured it out, but missed out on your party.

I did get in a little ukulele practice, and some banjo, but seems like you all had more fun than I did.

Arlo is going to be at the philadelphia folk fest. hope he sings ukulele lady.

I didnt hear the eddie vedder uke album yet, how bout that? eddie vedder playing a ukulele.

she'ssss alive!!!!!! glad to see you on here ukulele lady!!!!
                                Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
                                X