No announcement yet.

Eddie Vedder and his uke-for Jody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Eddie Vedder's voice, but this album is not growing on me at all! I skipped through the tracks thinking WTF? Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by LindaT View Post
      My fave Little Feat song is "Willlin'." Linda Ronstadt did it beautifully also.
      oh yeah, i'm willin, thats a classic, reminds me of the band's the wait, driving the back roads so i don't get weighed
      We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
      Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by brucec View Post
        linda and mary would bogart the joint
        moi? I just saw this. What is bogart?? I never engage in any type of untoward behavior. I've never even had a drink.

Comment

holy pious mary!!!!
          you've never had a drink

Comment

Originally posted by marycsm77 View Post
            moi? I just saw this. What is bogart?? I never engage in any type of untoward behavior. I've never even had a drink.
            That is hilarious Mary!

Comment

Originally posted by peterf View Post
              holy pious mary!!!!
              you've never had a drink
              Well peter, I had a non-alcoholic beverage once, but that doesn't count, i don't believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                That is hilarious Mary!
                What is hilarious Jim? I don't know what type of girls you are used to socializing with but we are not all wine drinking, tequila shooting, pot smoking, anything goes, party types. Some of us are more rigid, straight laced, righteous and would never dream of engaging in such boorish behavior.

Comment

we know better
                  and I never did any drugs whatsoever
                  We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                  Ronald Reagan

Comment

Was your halo at the cleaner when your picture was taken?

Comment

What picture, are you saying there are pictures circulating of me engaging in less than stellar behavior??? If that is the case, I can assure you, I was hacked! I am so angelic, I need no halo, ms. Minnesota.

Comment

And furthermore people from the Jersey Shore, VA and MN are well documented to be delusional and engage in defamation.

Comment

And furthermore people from the Jersey Shore, VA and MN are well documented to be delusional and engage in defamation.
                          It must be those pictures of your darling derrière that you tweeted without any thought of the consequences. Were you trying to win the "Rear of the Year" contest?

Comment

docs must have tooken her off the good drugs
                            Ronald Reagan

Comment

It must be those pictures of your darling derrière that you tweeted without any thought of the consequences. Were you trying to win the "Rear of the Year" contest?
                              Well i was warned as a youngster about this type of behavior but i have never come face to face with it, I am appalled at the attempted character assassinations. I was going to PT but i will be going directly to church to pray for your redemption miss linda and my own, for even engaging in such foul conversation. Might i suggest you do the same Missy!

And might I suggest to the moderators here, a more than a passing thought to expanding the religious forum. Apparently there are a few people that need a little more fire and brimstone and a little less debauchery.

Comment

Originally posted by brucec View Post
                                docs must have tooken her off the good drugs
                                yepper.

ArrgHH-A bolt of lightening just struck my pagan lawn ornament to bits.
                                The charred smell of a smoldering gnome is wisping in as we speak.
                                I take back all of it!

Comment

Working...
                                X