Eddie Vedder and his uke-for Jody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LindaT View Post
    That sounds lovely bruce. We can civilize you yet. Don't worry a bit, you can keep some of the rough edges and the pink ruffled tutu. Nothing wrong with displaying your feminine side.As for the missing sequins, they are lost forever.
    guess should have said we really didn't go out, but the cheeseburgers in paradie reminded me of jimmy buffet
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by brucec View Post
      guess should have said we really didn't go out, but the cheeseburgers in paradie reminded me of jimmy buffet
      Oh, so liar liar tutu on fire.......

Comment

Oh, so liar liar tutu on fire.......

moi??????
        We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
        Ronald Reagan

Comment

shhhh, don't tell anyone, okay?
          Me and my drunk self won't tell a soul LOL
          T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by darkeyed_daisy View Post
            me and my drunk self won't tell a soul lol
            kool, then it's just between me and you, no one else knows
            Ronald Reagan

Comment

kool, then it's just between me and you, no one else knows

Well and see when I dreink I can't keep a secret I'm on my #3 and I don't drink so....you can imagiene Ain't he cute? I'm talking bout the little bouncy smiley LOL
              Last edited by darkeyed_daisy; 21 Jun 2011, 7:53 PM.

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Where are all these tutu wearing band playing singing people at tonight? I need company!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by darkeyed_daisy View Post
                  Where are all these tutu wearing band playing singing people at tonight? I need company!!!!!
                  think they had a secret margaurita party at marys
                  Ronald Reagan

Comment

think they had a secret margaurita party at marys
                    No secret party here. Had some out of state family visit and watched a baseball game on TV. We are going to buy some fireworks later for 4th of July week-end. Adult son and hubby excited. I'm staying clear of that exhibition!

Comment

I have to pick a better time to pull a drunk.... I entertained myself quite well without a tutu I might add and without getting naked. Although I one more and I think I could have

I was going out with the girls tonight but I am going to pass....the hot weather has suddenly got to me LOL Maybe after a nap....I might feel the urge again.

Third time since my 40th birthday LOL...I don't think I am an alcoholic yet?

Comment

No secret party here. Had some out of state family visit and watched a baseball game on TV. We are going to buy some fireworks later for 4th of July week-end. Adult son and hubby excited. I'm staying clear of that exhibition!
                        sounds like the old saying, here, hold my beer and watch this!!!!!
                        Ronald Reagan

Comment

sounds like the old saying, here, hold my beer and watch this!!!!!
                          We womenfolk go out on the pontoon with a beverage to watch from a safe distance.
                          Yes, there is beer involved in the pyromaniac activity.

Comment

Working...
                          X