wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wondering

How some people go thru life acting like there one thing......but in all reality there NOT?

Originally posted by duge View Post
    How some people go thru life acting like there one thing......but in all reality there NOT?
    thats always been there, and the internet has amplified it thousands of times over
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Comment

I know people like Duge is describing...LOL

I especially liked it when our small town's mayor's son got arrested for arson when they all thought they were so much better than everyone else since the mayor was a lawyer n all.... The son got out of it but he was still guilty. Then same son got kicked out of NCState for positive drug test.....hard to keep that one quiet in a small town. LOL

Miranda Lambert says it best "Everybody dies famous in a small town"

But the mayor's family still better than everbody else.....
      T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Well I hear ya on this one duge but maybe they are who they are and we choose to see something else...

Comment

What happened Duge, if you don't mind me asking?
          There are a lot of hypocrites in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by LindaT View Post
            What happened Duge, if you don't mind me asking?
            There are a lot of hypocrites in the world.

Just everyday life! you know I'd rather be told the truth anyday even if I don't like it rather than be lied too, and they are even lying the themselves! I just don't like fake people!!

Comment

I am really a dog.
              Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe-MN View Post
                I am really a dog.
                now see I thought you were a dog but wasnt sure and didn't want to say anything

Comment

I am really a dog.
                  I'm glad you came out of the closet-I mean doghouse Joe.
                  Dogs have so many good qualities. Any reason you need to hide your true status? Please don't tell me you are one of those dogs that have to smell women's crotches. That can be awkward.
                  I was just thinking about you when all of these damn grackles have returned.
                  Last edited by LindaT; 2 Jun 2011, 1:26 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by LindaT View Post
                    I'm glad you came out of the closet-I mean doghouse Joe.
                    Doggs have so many good qualities. Any reason you need to hide your true status? Please don't tell me you are one of those dogs that have to smell women's crotches. That can be awkward.
                    I was just thinking about you when all of these damn grackles have returned.
                    How are you doing Linda? Over cabin fever yet? (I assume all the snow is gone!!) Any birds besides grackles to look/listen to? We have a lot of the yellow finches around here. They really like the niger thistle my neighbors put out.
                    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Comment

How are you doing Linda? Over cabin fever yet? (I assume all the snow is gone!!) Any birds besides grackles to look/listen to? We have a lot of the yellow finches around here. They really like the niger thistle my neighbors put out.
                      The cold spring was really tough on the babies around here. But those damn grackles are so hardy they are everywhere.
                      We have a one eyes baby squirrel and another that looks partly paralyzed, but eating fine.
                      A pair of Mallards come around once in a while, not tame but fun to watch. They were sitting on the neighbor's roof one day.
                      We drove out to look at the Canadian geese that nest by a lagoon on the edge of town and they only had a few goslings.
                      We did have a lot of white throated and those sparrows with the yellow stripe in head hang out a while during the migration-the go to arrowhead. We put ground food down for them. Lots of house finches, chickadees, an occasional woodpecker. the was a rose breast grosebeak a couple days-stunning!
                      Oh-some lovely mourning doves.
                      Sorry to go OT dugie.

Comment

Like "Tot Mom" & all her pretend lies that she was SO good at?! I'd love to be able to smack the hell out of her although she deserves worse!

I don't get it either ,Duge.

Comment

Working...
                        X