Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Last Saturday Night

And what are you going to do?

((i just watched nanny mcphee, and yes linda i teared up))

and what do you regret not accomplishing?
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Waiting to see if Bill J. ascends.

Comment

I'm going to watch SNL season finale with Justin Timberlake and LMAO!!!

Comment

im dying some shirts, and some big bandanas, and having a whisky sour. if I had some herbage, the place would be smelling like that too.

Comment

Originally posted by jody View Post
          im dying some shirts, and some big bandanas, and having a whisky sour. if I had some herbage, the place would be smelling like that too.
          thik the task would go alot smoother with herbage
          We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
          Ronald Reagan

Comment

I could pretent to ascend.

Comment

I wish I had driven 100 mph for a sustained time. Only did it once, and it was one of the biggest rushes of my life. More pizza, more Ben & Jerry's.......what the hell, if it is our last Saturday there is no point in worry about cholesterol!

Comment

My prediction is Bill J is just gonna have a bad case of the farts
                T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Nanny McPhee?! bruce-you big old softie.

Comment

I regret not having a college education.

Comment

Originally posted by Eileen View Post
                      I wish I had driven 100 mph for a sustained time. Only did it once, and it was one of the biggest rushes of my life. More pizza, more Ben & Jerry's.......what the hell, if it is our last Saturday there is no point in worry about cholesterol!
                      i did 120 once, going to to rehab in 1978, was going down afton mountain and kept it going, was scared as shit
                      Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by LindaT View Post
                        Nanny McPhee?! bruce-you big old softie.
                        yep. i like those british type comedies
                        Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by brucec View Post
                          And what are you going to do?

((i just watched nanny mcphee, and yes linda i teared up))

and what do you regret not accomplishing?
                          i always wanted to hop in the van, or trike and just take off for a few weeks, no plans, just go, i've done it for weekends alot, but never for a few weeks, one day
                          Ronald Reagan

Comment

I drove 95 once in Dave's truck because an elderly relative was dying in a small town nursing home. I wanted to be there.
                            I wanted to see her and had no idea I was going that fast til looked down.
                            I NEVER speed. The last and only time I ever had a speeding ticket was in 1977.

Comment

It's starting! The volcano in Iceland is blasting away!

You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
                              http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
                              http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X