Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roughly 6084 catheters

Still no fun.

Nitpick - if you are going to say roughly, it should be 6080 or 6100. If you use 6084, it should be estimated; and it still is not fun - sure wish I could pee in 30 seconds again!
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 27 years post injury

Comment

8,460 +/- a few

Comment

Originally posted by Donno View Post
        Nitpick - if you are going to say roughly, it should be 6080 or 6100. If you use 6084, it should be estimated; and it still is not fun - sure wish I could pee in 30 seconds again!
        That was suppose to be funny, i laugh alot at my own jokes, nobody gets them but me, but thanks for the correction. And to make it worse, i did the math wrong, roughly 1032. And i understand i'm just getting started, that alot of people would love to cath. i was counting the empty boxes. my daughter makes a huge fort out of them. Thats about 8 months
        worth, had a foley cath for first two months. My wifes into recyclling. Maybe i'll build the first Bard house.

Comment

I've cathed ~54,750 times since being injured. That's at 6 times every 24 hours. Crazy.
          Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
          Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
            I've cathed ~54,750 times since being injured. That's at 6 times every 24 hours. Crazy.
            That's something like 12 miles of catheter if I'm doing the math right.

Comment

i'm at 45,990, thats if 6 a day, but with alcohol consumption, i'm sure i could add another 20 thou!!!
              now i know i'm proud i can't feel it!!! i wonder how many gallons of ky? or is that kinda over the top!

Comment

I use between 2 and 4 catheters per month......those 6,084 catheters would last me until the year 2,137. But I'm hoping they will have cured SCI in the next 126 years.....

Comment

I am at 40,000. I could by one hell of a nice car with the money I have spent on those F-ing things, with cash.

Comment

im about at the 3650 mark only!
                    shit hurts like a mofo sometimes
                    c5/c6 brown sequard asia d

Comment

Originally posted by lonecoaster View Post
                      That was suppose to be funny, i laugh alot at my own jokes, nobody gets them but me, but thanks for the correction. And to make it worse, i did the math wrong, roughly 1032. And i understand i'm just getting started, that alot of people would love to cath. i was counting the empty boxes. my daughter makes a huge fort out of them. Thats about 8 months
                      worth, had a foley cath for first two months. My wifes into recyclling. Maybe i'll build the first Bard house.

Give serious thought to braiding used cath tubes into bracelets and necklaces--be all the rage at craft shows.
                      You C.A.N.
                      Conquer Adversity Now

Comment

[ATTACH]40445[/ATTACH]

Comment

blow up rhasta doll
                          c5/c6 brown sequard asia d

Comment

i am always finding uses for the ones that i would have thrown away. Sometimes there is a malfunction.
                            yesterday i had a big malfunction, but it was cockpit error.
                            i asked lo fric to send me some of those pocket caths with water satchel. i use the ones with the bag., not the whole kit type, just a sterile setup.i saw the lo fric primo is a lot smaller,less bulk. figured i could try those when i am out or do half half, i like to measure, obsecced i know!.
                            i had never used one, but seemed simple , inserted it in bathroom in restaurant , but i am used ti having the green funnel in the bag. In this case that is not good. i tried to tear off the plastic on the funnel ,only got a piece off and the pressure now was shooting pee across the room, since it was like a i/8 inch hole/tear. oh wells, better next time, glad i washed my hands good pre cath, since i had to handler the cath. Best to read the directions first i guess.
                            cauda equina

Comment

Working...
                            X