Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my son. 18 yrs of joy, heartache, frustration.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my son. 18 yrs of joy, heartache, frustration.

btw, i wouldn't trade a minute of my life w/my son. not one minute. he is my joy, my happiness, my life. i wish him only happiness on his next journey in life.

Comment

Great looking kid Cass. I trust he will show that the roots you provided him run deep and will hold him steady thru life. Hapyy Mom's day Girl!

Comment

What a handsome young man.
        MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Very handsome young man. 18 is a hard age....they think they know everything. My oldest daughter thought she ruled the world for a few but is a wonderful young woman, a great new mom, and one of the best daughters that I could ask for....I have two girls that I would not trade for the world. There are many more great years to come with your son. Enjoy every moment! It is very rewarding!

Comment

He is a very handsome man, Cass. He looks much less innocent in that photo than what you've told us at times. I hope for the best for you and him.

Comment

Cass, I thought that cripples couldn't have kids!!! What's up???

Great looking boy, I hope that he makes you proud.
              Don - Grad Student Emeritus
              T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Comment

When did he go from cute to hot? (Sorry, Cass, but that's just a fact.)

Good job at the hardest job of all, lady.
                Blog:
                Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

nice looking boy.

Comment

Very handsome young man ... but he looks so much younger than his age!
                    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

That is such a nice picture Cass. Being the mother of 2 adult kids I understand the ups and downs. 18 is a rough age for parents.

Comment

Good job, Cass! Nice looking young man.

I actually loved when my kids turned 18. Even though I knew if the 'shit hit the fan' I'd still be/feel responsible for them, I basically let them know they were in charge of their lives. Congrats on surviving all the ups & downs of being a mother! You done good.

"We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."
                        - Barack Obama

Comment

A very handsome young man Cass.

Comment

Great job Cass!

John
                            "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang

Comment

18 is tough. they really don't seem to understand the responsibilities. one of his friends thinks 11k/yr good salary and that ss can't deduct from paycheck cause they're young. lord help me from bashing my head against wall as they won't listen to me. BIG WAKE UP CALL COMING!

thanks for the comments! todd and betheny now have me worried and donno, yeah lol, he grew in my yard

Comment

Working...
                              X