I'm in a promo video on YouTube!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in a promo video on YouTube!

I borrowed money from a foundation to modify my kitchen.
    They featured me in a promo video.

http://youtu.be/t-nAhtquXMc
    Rich

Niiiiceeee....

They did a good job of filming that. And you have a very nice cabin there. Of course, if it were all mine, I'd be flying around on my ATV doing donuts on your lawn, rather than the electric chair.......but I'm an idiot like that.

[I hope those money sharks give you a break on your loan for doing that promo for them ]

Comment

Oh warning, and you'll be getting all the single divorecees calling you up after that little promo.....

Comment

Rich, great video! You should get a kickback from Quickie for that shot of your PC driving away from the camera
        Don - Grad Student Emeritus
        T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Comment

I want your kitchen.
          I'd love a kitchen sink that I could get under, instead of having to do the dishes sitting sideways on to it.

Nice video, pararich.

ETA: haha Donno, yes, Quickie got some advertising there!

Comment

You're a born T.V. presenter, edit that down use it as your promo. and send it to a few stations.

You never know your luck!

Comment

Good presentation. Glad your house is now your home.
              BTW, I have the same sink in my bathroom. We had it set into a granite countertop with the front edge protruding in front of the counter. I works just great!!!

All the best,
              GJ

Comment

That was great. Very well done, Rich.

Comment

Excellent!
                  Parts of what you talked about were so eerily the same as my husband's fall from a tree.
                  There was a safetly harness in his brother's garage he did not use. He did not fall as far as you when the branch broke, but landed on his head/neck C3.
                  He talks about laying there feeling he could not breathe like you did.

Comment

You have a beautiful home! You are also very handsome. I like your eyes!
                    Originally posted by keps View Post
                    I'd love a kitchen sink that I could get under, instead of having to do the dishes sitting sideways on to it.
                    Keps, before my husband remodeled our kitchen, he cut the bottom out of the cupboard under the sink. He insulated the hot water line in case I happened to bump into it and I'd just opened the cupboard doors and pulled under the sink. You need to make sure there's enough room so you don't scrape on the bottom of the sink, or anything.

"We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."
                    - Barack Obama

Comment

Great video Rich!
                      "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

A really great job. You looked so comfortable throughout the whole video. You are a natural for a TV/film career.
                        You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
                        http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
                        http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

Congratulations Rich, great video.
                          Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                          Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Super video Rich! Enjoyed it!
                            http://spinalcordresearchandadvocacy.wordpress.com/

Comment

Rich...you are absolutely HOT. Sorry I am one of those singles (no divorcee)Mark is warning you about LOL

Perseverance and persistance towards dreams pays off....I hope you enjoy your cabin and living in the woods. I can't imagine anyone who deserves it more. You chose to stay and proved to yourself that you could "live your dream"

Your golden heart shines through in this video...we've all known all along it was there though ... We didn't need a video LOL
                              T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
                              X