updated my website please check it out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

updated my website please check it out

I have finally finished an update on my website www.mauiaccessiblecondo.com which promotes my accessible condo on Maui. I have added a link to my google map project which has had good reviews, a cool slideshow and links to my TravelAdvisor and FlipKey accounts. Check it out and tell me what you think. Aloha Bruce

Looks interesting, Bruce. Makes me want to go there! Unfortunately, my budget doesn't allow for overseas travel, let alone a 7-night stay at a place like that .

I sincerely wish you well with it, though. And maybe, a couple of years down the road, I'll inquire about staying at your condo .

Comment

Thank you for your positive comments and who knows someday you might be able to make it over although it is quite a long flight from Belgium. We get a few folks from Europe but most come from North America. Some feedback has been my website is a bit clunky and the link to my google map should be easier found. I have a YouTube video of my place that I am thinking of linking to it as someone said it should help my google search as Youtube is now owned by Google.

Comment

Just a hint - you guys can easily take credit cards using Paypal. Just set up a Paypal account and link to the pricing page. Buyers do not necessarily need a Paypal account.

Comment

thanks for the idea, any clue the cost of it? thanx Bruce

Comment

Looks great Bruce. I think Dave Elder from Vancouver mentioned your place. You live in Kelowna, BC Don't you?

I want to visit my buddy in Haiku. How far is that from your condo. He owns the Nalukoa soap factory there.

Comment

Very nice condo! The pictures are also very nice, thanks for sharing.
              I have a spinal cord injury...a spinal cord injury DOES NOT have me!

walking quad-Central Cord Syndrome

Comment

There is no recurring cost for paypal. They take the money out of your revenue. For example, if you charge $500 to your customer, they will take $500 from your customer, but put, say, $480 in your account.

Comment

Although Paypal does have a program where they charge $30.00 per month and you can take credit cards over the phone.

Comment

Sooo tempting. I'm surprised by the high taxes though, wouldn't something like accessible accommodation be exempt?

Comment

Hi Patrick I live up in Vernon which is just 45 minutes north of Kelowna and Dave has stayed at my place 3 or 4 times over the years. He is locked into going over Christmas so scheduling hasn't worked over the last few years. I have heard of Nalukoa soap factory before but can't remember from where. Another person in a chair knows him also. Crap this is going to bother me now. Maui is a small island so Haiku is probably 15 miles or so away from my condo. On my google map linked on my webpage under map project, Haiku is inland from my Ho'okipa Beach Park pin opposite side of the island from my condo. Beautiful drive along the coast. As for Paypal it looks like there is a 4% processing fee so if I gross 30k off the condo it would be $1,200, hmm gotta think on that one. Don't want to be cheap but that is 2 monthly maintenence fees. Holiday condos are lifestyle investments and not great financial investments but I am not complaining since my condo "investment" has defined my lifestyle for the last 20 years, met Amy at the condo and got married there. It also has given me a fun part time job actively renting it out. I was a social worker at the provincial rehab center GF Strong but it is much more fun and rewarding selling fantasy holidays to fellow disabled folk. As for the taxes, the State has increased the tax on holiday rental from 7% to 10% over the last 2 years. Talk about killing the golden goose since Maui competes against many other destinations and Maui is already considered expensive. Thank you again everyone for your input. Aloha Bruce

Comment

Working...
                      X