Saturday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LindaT View Post
    I would bet your mom is a really nice lady and wonders well the hell she went wrong with you!
    But, she would be proud to know.
    my mom raised six of us, she actually talks the most of me
    i'm having her 83rd birthday cookout in 3 weeks, she's a great lady
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by marycsm77 View Post
      Now go clean up those icky tissues and get some sleep, you must be exhausted from all the typing, lol
      damn, it's 2 oclock, i have a cookout to go to in virginia in about 10 hours, guess i better hit the hay
      We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
      Ronald Reagan

Comment

ok, i end this with
        it's saturday night, and i had a damn good time with my cc friends
        Ronald Reagan

Comment

Wow, am I ever sorry I went to bed at a reasonable hour. This looks like it was one of the most fun nights ever at CCC. I send you all kudos for your staying power. (And no, that isn't a pun, although in this thread it could easily be construed as one!!

Comment

I got very drunk and pretended to do bad things to a toy Puffin with my tongue. I believe a friend has pictorial evidence.
            C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

Originally posted by Eileen View Post
              Wow, am I ever sorry I went to bed at a reasonable hour. This looks like it was one of the most fun nights ever at CCC. I send you all kudos for your staying power. (And no, that isn't a pun, although in this thread it could easily be construed as one!!
              thank you eileen, it was a blast, maybe next time i start a thread like that, i should start it in the members forum+
              Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by RehabRhino View Post
                I got very drunk and pretended to do bad things to a toy Puffin with my tongue. I believe a friend has pictorial evidence.
                as long as it's a friend with the pictures, you should be fine
                Ronald Reagan

Comment

I have a CC headache this morning from all of the silliness. And I was sober!
                  Yes, please make a member thread. I can't have people googling chopper cheeks and finding this
                  bruce-I thought you were going to a cook out?
                  Getting ready to watch my MN Twins play Toronto shortly. At the rate they are going it will be a long season.......

Comment

Originally posted by brucec View Post
                    as long as it's a friend with the pictures, you should be fine
                    famous last words.

Comment

Originally posted by LindaT View Post
                      I have a CC headache this morning from all of the silliness. And I was sober!
                      Yes, please make a member thread. I can't have people googling chopper cheeks and finding this
                      bruce-I thought you were going to a cook out?
                      Getting ready to watch my MN Twins play Toronto shortly. At the rate they are going it will be a long season.......
                      oh yeah, bought a bunch of brats and hot dogs, think i ate too much, it was great
                      Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by RehabRhino View Post
                        puffin interference? did you get stuffy fibers stuck in your throat?

Comment

Working...
                        X