Pray for Christian Egyptians these days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timaru View Post
    drnader is a Coptic Christian http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coptic living in Egypt, after the fall of Mubarak Egyptian Muslims declared open season on Coptics killing ten in one night a couple of weeks ago.

He's not a fruitcake he's a very frightened man.
    Last edited by anthony; 28 May 2011, 6:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timaru View Post
      drnader is a Coptic Christian http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coptic living in Egypt, after the fall of Mubarak Egyptian Muslims declared open season on Coptics killing ten in one night a couple of weeks ago.

He's not a fruitcake he's a very frightened man.
      I know what a Copt is, only cos I was in Egypt myself 3-4 weeks ago :-) xx

I thought he was promoting some hate speech, my apologies. In Egypt I saw many Christians and Muslims co-existing and am sad to hear about extreme violence like this. Not all Muslims are against Christians, just as not all Christians are against Muslims. A small percentage like to cause trouble :-(

Comment

Originally posted by leahcaprice View Post
        Not all Muslims are against Christians, just as not all Christians are against Muslims. A small percentage like to cause trouble :-(
        Always the way isn't it?

Comment

You sound like a complete and utter fruitcake. Well done!
          before starting to judge people, I thought
          U should know that ur country helped create and nourish the atmosphere we live in, The British occupation supported the Muslim brotherhood and occupied and drained the resources of every country and eventually devastated it.

Let us not talk history, and let bygones be bygones.

Comment

I know what a Copt is, only cos I was in Egypt myself 3-4 weeks ago :-) xx

I thought he was promoting some hate speech, my apologies. In Egypt I saw many Christians and Muslims co-existing and am sad to hear about extreme violence like this. Not all Muslims are against Christians, just as not all Christians are against Muslims. A small percentage like to cause trouble :-(
            but the percentage differ enormously, right?

If u've been to Egypt, I think u stayed at nice hotels, in nice well-developed areas meeting nice well-educated people with moderate views (that we all like and have strong and good relationships with) , I wonder if u visited the suburbs where this type of violence takes place?

We love all people and love the good for everyone, if not by religion it is by our human nature, but some people seem to differ greatly.
            Last edited by drnader; 15 Jul 2011, 1:39 PM.

Comment

The guy who started this thread, sorry hun lol xx drnader?
              why the use of such language with a person u don't know, where is the English manners u piece of mushroom?!!! LOLLLLL

Comment

Tahrir square today: the message is clear; welcome Iranian Egypt - bye bye dream of modern Egypt.
                and the true revolutionists left it (at least for now) for the Islamists...

Comment

Originally posted by drnader View Post
                  Tahrir square today: the message is clear; welcome Iranian Egypt - bye bye dream of modern Egypt.
                  and the true revolutionists left it (at least for now) for the Islamists...
                  Egyptian liberals forced out of protest by Islamic demonstrators

Egyptian liberals were forced out of the mass protest for democratic elections in Cairo's Tahrir Square on Friday by a flood of Islamic demonstrators mobilised by the Muslim brotherhood.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...nstrators.html

Comment

No no no, you all still don't understand! "Islam is a religion of peace!!!".

North America, and westernized Europe need to be on guard. These same fundamentalists dream of one day having enough followers in those places to carry out the same sorts of actions.

No religion is tolerant or accepting of differences when it can afford not to be.

Comment

"Ya Obama, Ya Obama, We all are OSAMA (bin Laden)!"
                      the chants today by the Slafyeen "Muslim radicals"

greetings the dumb FRUITCAKE that was attacking my well-established fears.

Comment

PLZ fellow Americans, plz try to distinguish between the Copts and other Arab Christians and Muslim Arabs. I get very hurt when I hear that Copts and Arab Christians are mistreated by Americans in the USA.

This is just ignorance of how much Christian beliefs differ from Islamic ones.

Comment

Although I am not such a religious person, but I thank God for Christianity and its beliefs.

Comment

I know I'm ignorant.....

I know I'm unfair.....

I can't help it though, when I hear about these movements and realize that these are masses of uneducated unrepentant murdering zealots. Who seek nothing more than the subjegation, through violence, and slaughter of those who will not bow down to a make beleive god or follow the teachings of a man who thought sex with a 9 year old girl was fair game. I CANNOT help but wish they were wiped immediately, completely, and forever from the face of the earth.

Comment

WOW, that is a little bit extreeeeeeeeeeeeme!

Comment

More extreme than what they would wish on me? Or, more important currently, what they would wish on you?

Comment

Working...
                                X