this is wild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is wild

I heard about this on howard stern this morning. Omg this little kid gets slammed hard Ouch!, I have to say the little shit deserved it.

A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Good stuff!!
    Donnie: Dr. Xiao, What are your thoughts on a cure/combination therapy for SCI's??
    CG Xiao: Donnie, I don't want to disappoint you, but I think it is impossible to restore the continuity of the cord or "bridge the gap" in the near future, let's say: 50 years. Dr Wise Young has been my most respected scientist in SCI. He has dedicated and contributed to SCI no other can match.

Comment

lmfao! that was great
      "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
      http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

awe its removed.

Comment

It was removed. I have a great story from my childhood.

I only played baseball one season as a boy, mostly because I didn't really like sports and I was always very small for my age. There was a bully on the team, though, and he would pick on many of us. I socked the shit out of him one day with my baseball glove in front of everyone and made him cry. Never did he pick on any of us again. I didn't even get into trouble with my parents because they knew of the boy's reputation and I was mostly hailed as a just retributor.

Comment

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/.../?from=1942375

Comment

In the office watching this and my reaction was a loud "Fuck Yeah!!!!" "Pwn'd u li'l shite!!!"... Gotta few crazy looks... This is one of those violent videos That if you didnt understand the pretense it would horrify you. Li'l shit bit off more than he could chew me reckons... I has to hi5 the big kid for having the balls to give the little shit the chance to back down... I hope he realises that his actions were Fucked up!!! Thinking more likely he has a big cousin at home to tell some bullshit story about how he got flogged senselessly for no reason. Loved how he was turned into a rag doll... That was the sickest thing i have ever laughed at! Am I bad?

Hoorah for the fat kid.

Comment

Your link no worky but i know its lil casey doing the zangief slam.

shit is comedy. apparently the kid had been bullied all throughout the year and just had enough after the little troll kid punched him in the face for no fucking reason.

That slam was MONSTER. big ups to Little Big Casey lol.

Comment

I hate seeing that kind of stuff, it just wrecks me inside,
                  but that was sweet vengeance delivered with dignity.

Comment

Thanks EAK!

Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
                    It was removed. I have a great story from my childhood.

I only played baseball one season as a boy, mostly because I didn't really like sports and I was always very small for my age. There was a bully on the team, though, and he would pick on many of us. I socked the shit out of him one day with my baseball glove in front of everyone and made him cry. Never did he pick on any of us again. I didn't even get into trouble with my parents because they knew of the boy's reputation and I was mostly hailed as a just retributor.
                    Good story!

I wish I could go back in time. I'd kick the crap out of all those who bullied me.

Comment

Actually, this video makes me feel kind of sick.

Bullying has many facets to it - we really don't know why the skinny (12 year old) boy was bullying the larger (16 year old) boy. The 12 y.o. is clearly being encouraged by his friends, but who knows what goes on at home? Often bullies have their own serious personal / domestic issues, and joining a group where they can be the bully (instead of a 'victim') is a release of sorts.

I'm not chastising the older boy either. I'd have done the same, and part of me is happy he stood up for himself.

But the darker side to this incident is that the 12 y.o. had his ankle broken. I'm sorry, but I can't cheer a video where a 12 y.o. gets their ankle broken. Watch the clip again and you can see it happening quite clearly.

We've all done stupid things as children. Is a broken bone some kind of just punishment for a child? This is just a sad case of the bullying epidemic in many countries where public schools have had their funding starved for years. This story is big news in Sydney because the school this occurred at is in Western Sydney - the 'poorer' socio-economic region of Sydney.

I think I'm also 'sympathetic' to the 12 y.o. because at the ages of 5, 6 and 7 I was a bit of a school bully myself. At 7 I because a quad and spent years believing, in some small way, I got what I deserved...

Chris.
                      Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

Comment

Looks like to me the kid deserved exactly what he got!!!!!!!! If his ankle was broken it's his own damm fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got picked on some in school till I finally knocked the shit out of a kid and then they started to respect me a little! Don't blame the kid at all, about the time I got hit in the face.......Lookout dude!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This will probably be the best thing that happens to BOTH kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus View Post
                            I'm not chastising the older boy either. I'd have done the same, and part of me is happy he stood up for himself.

But the darker side to this incident is that the 12 y.o. had his ankle broken. I'm sorry, but I can't cheer a video where a 12 y.o. gets their ankle broken. Watch the clip again and you can see it happening quite clearly.

We've all done stupid things as children. Is a broken bone some kind of just punishment for a child? This is just a sad case of the bullying epidemic in many countries where public schools have had their funding starved for years. This story is big news in Sydney because the school this occurred at is in Western Sydney - the 'poorer' socio-economic region of Sydney.
                            I'm conflicted myself. I don't like violence and my heart would hate for it to be seen as a rational response, yet nature tells me that sometimes it's what is needed to placate a bully or hostile person.

Comment

I also want to say that I cringed after watching the boy hurt in the video because I imagined how easily he could have had his neck or back broken from that impact. Yes, it's horrible his bone was broken, but thankfully for him, it was only his ankle.

Comment

Working...
                              X