No announcement yet.

"Fringe" & Disability (TV Show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool, Patrick. I didn't realize they shot in Vancouver, btw.

Comment

Lol, what doesn't these days? I can't remember the last time I was at UBC (aka Caprica, etc) and there weren't a couple of film crews somewhere on campus. You can also see the same actors being recycled from show to show, like Paula Malcomson from the latest Fringe. One of my best friends is living with "Chief Tyrol" from Battlestar Galactica. It's geek central.

Scorp, where did you read about another X-Files sequel?

Comment

Originally posted by Scaper1 View Post
        Scorp, where did you read about another X-Files sequel?
        I can't remember, but it was quoting David Duchovny.

Comment

FRINGE is Renewed!

'Fringe' renewed for a fourth season
          by Lynette Rice

Excellent news for Fringe fans: The drama has been picked up for a fourth season. The cat was let out of the bag this afternoon when J.H. Wyman, an executive producer on the Fox drama, tweeted this to fans: “Fringe was picked up!!!! Thanks Fringedom!”

A network spokeswoman confirmed the show received a full season pickup.
          Word of the pickup comes after the drama fell to its lowest rating ever last Friday. It dropped 13% to 3.8 million viewers and a 1.3 rating in the adult demo. In defense, ratings had been falling all week because of the time change (more daylight in the early evening tends to result in fewer people watching TV). And CBS was airing college basketball.

Critical praise for the drama has never been stronger and its performance on Fridays is still better than how the network was doing on the night in the fall. In fact, Fox reports that Fringe is the No. 1 show on the night this season — across both broadcast and cable — and that the drama has improved the network’s average on the night by 38%.
          [Source]

Comment

Already loving season 4, even though I'm not sure how they're going to explain this stuff with Peter having supposedly never existed in last season's finale!

Comment

I think that Peter is is on his way back. Then he can get in some kind of love triangle with the two Olivia's
              T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Comment

Originally posted by flying View Post
                I think that Peter is is on his way back. Then he can get in some kind of love triangle with the two Olivia's

Tonight's episode explained some stuff for me, which I should've thought of before. But yeah, I think we'll see Peter again soon.

Comment

Scorpion I just started getting into this show a few months back it is good as I like geeky stuff lol
                  Walter almost uuuked me out if he would have done his lobotomy

Peter I miss I cant wait for him to literally get back
                  All I seen was Walter staring @ a mirror and seeing Peter in it

Comment

Working...
                  X