Wrecked my van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bethany

Good that your van took the licks and not you. Hope the damage is minimal.
    You C.A.N.
    Conquer Adversity Now

Comment

I'm glad you're all right, Betheny.

Comment

Betheny, have a double. Glad you're okay.

Comment

Reflexes being what they are make controlling them extremely difficult. Amazingly, collisions with animals, almost no matter the size can cause incredible damage. NL. was driving down a narrow, winding road at no more than 15 miles per hour, when a N. California deer (not huge by any standards) sprang off of hill into the road in front of her. Of course she swerved right and hit an eight inch curb. Damage to the minivan a blown out tire and bent axle. Repair cost around $2000. If she hadn't swerved she would have broadsided the deer, it would have become airborne, hit the windshield and crashed through it causing injury to NL or death.

Bethany....how many of your nine lives have you used up? Hope the damages aren't too expensive and your back in your own wheels soon.

All the best,
          GJ

Comment

You are overdue for some good luck, glad you're ok, even though you know i worship the ground you roll over I'm not coming within 50 miles of you until your luck changes! You know collateral damage and all
            Formerly Canuck but lost my password and changed e-mails because of a move.

Comment

Glad you are okay. New van or old van AAA is always a good thing to have. I have used it a few times on my new van until we sorted out my battery problems.

Comment

I initially read, ''pooped'' instead of ''popped''...that would have been even worse. c Glad you're okay, I've worried about wrecking mine and am so grateful for AAA!

Comment

Originally posted by Bonnette View Post
                  Glad you're okay and that you have insurance and AAA!

My sentiments exactly!

Take care Betheny.
                  sigpic

Comment

Glad you're okay.
                    Tom

"Blessed are the pessimists, for they hath made backups." Exasperated 20:12

Comment

Betheny I am sending bubba to fix yer vehhekle he is bringing vise grips a roofing hammer and some spakling paste
                      Bubba says it'll be like new

cook up about 3 lbs of fried bacon in lard for him and he will get ter werkin on it with a few Beeerz He likes them cans of schlitz warm in the sun

Comment

Do you have some silver duct tape bubba ? just wanted me to ask you

Sincerely ;
                        Judy

Comment

Good to hear your fine Bethany. Whew!

Comment

The rabbit had four rabbit's feet - maybe you need to get one.

Glad the damage was to the van and not you, if something had to be damaged.
                            Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

Originally posted by GL View Post
                              Betheny I am sending bubba to fix yer vehhekle he is bringing vise grips a roofing hammer and some spakling paste
                              Bubba says it'll be like new

cook up about 3 lbs of fried bacon in lard for him and he will get ter werkin on it with a few Beeerz He likes them cans of schlitz warm in the sun

Comment

My dad always told me not to swerve for anything smaller than a pig. Never knew how the pig felt about that. But glad you are uninjured - hope your van heals quickly.
                                BeeBee

Comment

Working...
                                X