Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Social Networking Website for People who use Wheelchairs

Hey whats up,
    I would like to thank all those who made suggestions for the name and content for a social networking site i was creating and puting together.

I am not trying to take over or beat Care Cure in any way. I am just starting and opening anouther spot for people like myself to chat, talk, and hangout

The SN is called Chairing Community. CC is a social networking website for all people who use wheelchairs, or have close family who use wheelchairs. Please sign up and join the community, it won't cost you anything its free, and as soon as we reach 1000 members we start giving away prizes & money! So don't just sit there sign up now!

www.ChairingCommunity.com

http://www.ChairingCommunity.com
    J2

28/M/chicago/C5-c6 quad Comp.
    [url]
    www.J2RollsOn.com

ning isn't free, how do you plan on monetizing the site?

Comment

hey. yes i know its not free. im paying for it out of my own pocket. if we got enough members on there then maybe we could get sponsors to advertise on a special page on the site. I would use profits by giving away money and prizes to members on the site by having free lotterys and raffles each week or month.

everyone please sign up, why wouldnt you.
      J2

[url]
      www.J2RollsOn.com

Comment

Signed up ;]
        C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Comment

Originally posted by J2Extreme View Post
          hey. yes i know its not free. im paying for it out of my own pocket. if we got enough members on there then maybe we could get sponsors to advertise on a special page on the site. I would use profits by giving away money and prizes to members on the site by having free lotterys and raffles each week or month.

everyone please sign up, why wouldnt you.
          Cool, I didn't mean to come off as suspicious but hey, its the internet.

Comment

I'm signed up too. PM me sometime; I'd be happy to chat about sponsorships.
            Rick Goldstein
            GO! Mobility Solutions
            facebook.com/goes.anywhere

Comment

I tried to register--said it would send a confirmation email..I never got it. not in my spam either..I will try again
              "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Comment

Thank you for signing up guys and girls. For those who have not, why not? just sign up it does not cost anything and eventually you might win something.

sherocksandsherolls were you able to make an acount? If not i will help you.

We have only 25 members so far. far from the 1000 we need so we can start giving away money & prizes each month.

COMON PEOPLE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE CHAIRING COMMUNITY OR FOR A FELLOW GUY WITH A SCI

www.ChairingCommunity.com
                J2

[url]
                www.J2RollsOn.com

Comment

WOW So 566 people looked at this post but only 27 signed up to Chairing Community.com. why oh why?? comon people help me out im just like you and im wanting to do good and help people out.

can someone who has looked at this post but not signed up to the Chairing Community tell me why you havent?

for all others please join www.ChairingCommunity.com

thanks.
                  J2

[url]
                  www.J2RollsOn.com

Comment

I never would give my last name and all that information online. I don't know if it let me register with my alias. You might want to reconsider that.

And can you assure us you will not give or sell our information to anyone?

Sorry, today's world and all...
                    Last edited by Random; 1 Apr 2011, 6:29 PM.

Comment

Random you can register with a alias i dont care. I personally promis not to sell anyones information on Chairing Community. The only piece of real information I or we will have is your email and your email is already in cyber space.

what makes you trust Care Cure, facebook, or any person or website that you give your email too?

I want to help and inform people not screw them over especially people who are just like me.
                      J2

[url]
                      www.J2RollsOn.com

Comment

Working...
                      X