smoking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smoking

ok so its a disgusting habit and very bad to have (especially if u have a sci)

dont judge

does anyone smoke here? i used to smoke before my injury and recently tried it.. i cant describe the feeling. Besides the euphoric feeling, my tone decreases but spasms increase? makes me walk all weird

any clue why?
    c5/c6 brown sequard asia d

Originally posted by jerkens View Post

dont judge

does anyone smoke here? i used to smoke before my injury and recently tried it.. i cant describe the feeling. Besides the euphoric feeling, my tone decreases but spasms increase? makes me walk all weird

any clue why?
    you must be smoking dope

Comment

dont judge

any clue why?
      Not judging, but really curious why, after you had quit, and you know it is disgusting and you know it isn't good for you (with or without SCI) would you start again? Bored? Looking for a nicotine high (or was it weed)? Trying to fit in with a crowd? It doesn't make sense to me if your body wasn't dependent on the nicotine why you would start up again? I hope for you that it was a one off thing and you will stop before your body gets hooked on it again. Who needs to battle increased spasms and why do you want to walk weird?

All the best,
      GJ

Comment

Originally posted by gjnl View Post
        Not judging, but really curious why, after you had quit, and you know it is disgusting and you know it isn't good for you (with or without SCI) would you start again? Bored? Looking for a nicotine high (or was it weed)? Trying to fit in with a crowd? It doesn't make sense to me if your body wasn't dependent on the nicotine why you would start up again? I hope for you that it was a one off thing and you will stop before your body gets hooked on it again. Who needs to battle increased spasms and why do you want to walk weird?

All the best,
        GJ
        my thoughts also
        and i've been smoking since 13, last 37 years
        We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
        Ronald Reagan

Comment

I've been smoking since I was 16.......better to let it go if you can.

Comment

lol i smoked since i was 15.. i just missed that nic high and tried
            c5/c6 brown sequard asia d

Comment

lol i smoked since i was 15.. i just missed that nic high and tried
              ......and now what?

All the best,
              GJ

Comment

wasn't it alice cooper that said
                smoke, drink and don't come home at all
                We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                Ronald Reagan

Comment

Smoking is GROSS!!! I don't need to smoke to be "cool" and fit in
                  Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Comment

Originally posted by gurly2356 View Post
                    its not about being cool, its a bad addiction and so hard 2 quit for good.. i've quit about 10 times but if one person walks by with a cigarette the nicotine hunger comes back
                    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Comment

Originally posted by gurly2356 View Post
                      sounds like one of those government ads for teenagers
                      Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Mac85 View Post
                        its not about being cool, its a bad addiction and so hard 2 quit for good.. i've quit about 10 times but if one person walks by with a cigarette the nicotine hunger comes back
                        Ok, what made you put a cigarette in your mouth for the very first time? knowing that its bad for you, stinky & expensive
                        Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Comment

Actually i think it is cool to smoke.. i think it looks cool
                          2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                          Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Comment

my wife is always on me to quit. She says taht is is very bad for the circulation. My retort is, my circulation can't get much worse.

Comment

Cut back your heallthy oxygen supply. Body saying, "Oh my gosh what happened to the oxygen!"
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X