Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diddlindoug View Post
    I will be on the Outer Banks
    This reminds me of the Grand Banks off the eastern coast of Newfoundland - known for great fishing but dangerous waters. lol

Where are the Outer Banks?
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Sunshine, warmth .... being able to get onto my deck! (Right now, there is almost 3 feet of snow there .... the deepest it has ever been since I moved here 25 years ago .....)
      T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

I have a lot planned this year I'm looking forward to! A trip to vegas with family, a music festival, a concert in chicago, and applying to social work programs and seeing which schools accept me
        Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
        -Dorothy Thompson

Comment

My pressure sore getting healed, the Pittsburgh Steelers winning the Super Bowl, my sister's wedding and etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by kkmay View Post
            My pressure sore getting healed, the Pittsburgh Steelers winning the Super Bowl, my sister's wedding and etc. etc.
            Wishing you a speedy recovery!!

Comment

I too, am looking forward to the warmer weather, as well as getting out my flower pots and beautifying around the patio.

Comment

Yeah, be nice to get some veggies planted, and get back on those summer salads!

Simon

Comment

Working...
                X