Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's the Weather?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How's the Weather?

    Fine!

    Today: A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. East wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

    Tonight: A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind between 10 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

    How's yours?
    Foolish

    "We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

    "Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

  • #2
    Its pretty nice for almost December. Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this morning. High zero. TonightCloudy. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 6. WednesdayCloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 1. ThursdayCloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4. High minus 3. FridayCloudy. Low minus 4. High minus 3. SaturdayCloudy. Low minus 6. High minus 4. SundayCloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9. High minus 4. MondayCloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8. High minus 3.
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

    Comment


    • #3
      Bloody Awfull, zero, blizzard, snowing for 3 days, trapped inside.

      Comment


      • #4
        Plum sucks here!!!

        Raining sideways...windy....cold and calling for flooding in some areas.

        Been inside for two days.
        T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

        My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

        Comment


        • #5
          asshole! (said in the Kevin Kline voice from "A Fish Called Wanda")

          Today: Sunny and windy. Cooler. High around 50F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph

          Tonight: Mostly clear. Low 29F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph
          "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

          Comment


          • #6
            Eighties every day here and mostly sunny.
            "Life is about how you
            respond to not only the
            challenges you're dealt but
            the challenges you seek...If
            you have no goals, no
            mountains to climb, your
            soul dies".~Liz Fordred

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Foolish Old View Post
              Fine!

              Today: A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. East wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

              Tonight: A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind between 10 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

              How's yours?
              Foolish, do the winds coming in off the water help to offset any of the humidity that is experienced in the Keys?

              Comment


              • #8
                Currently 28F, sunny, high forecast is 39F.

                Thursday, though, I'm leaving for Dallas, to do the Dallas White Rock marathon (the half), where it is supposed to be 70F and sunny! That's good, because I'm tired of training in 30 degree weather.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Foolish Old View Post
                  Fine!

                  Today: A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. East wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

                  Tonight: A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind between 10 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

                  How's yours?
                  suppose to be near 70 today.
                  thunderstorms in the am tomorrow
                  We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                  Ronald Reagan

                  Comment


                  • #10

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Foolish Old View Post
                      Fine!

                      Today: A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. East wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

                      Tonight: A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind between 10 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

                      How's yours?
                      You're loving this aren't you.............

                      Otterbourne, Hampshire, England
                      Current Conditions
                      Tuesday, November 30, 2010 [ English | Metric ]
                      Current Summary

                      0°C


                      LIGHT SNOW
                      RealFeel® -4 °C
                      NE at 14 km/h

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        -14C/7F, sunshine and too much snow in the streets to wheel outside. Tomorrow -16C/3F, sunshine, still too much snow to go out I believe. It is not blowing.
                        TH 12, 43 years post

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by t8burst View Post
                          "t8burst," what is the location of the picture? I know the bay area was cold last week and out in the east bay we got rain and a little hail....but no snow, even on top of Mt. Diablo?

                          Today and tomorrow in the east bay of the San Francisco bay area we are expecting:
                          Currently (11:30 AM PST) it is 46°F with 5 mph winds.
                          Today's high temperature is forecast to be 53°F with light winds and increasing clouds.
                          Tonight the temperatures will dip to 36°F, light winds and clearing cloudiness
                          Tomorrow will have partly cloudy skies with a high temperature of 60°F
                          Toward the end of the week we may see showers for a couple of days.


                          Personally, it is a bit cold for me, but NL thinks it is heaven. I just put on another sweater and keep the heat circulating fireplace on low. Toasty.

                          All the best,
                          GJ

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by gjnl View Post
                            "t8burst," what is the location of the picture? I know the bay area was cold last week and out in the east bay we got rain and a little hail....but no snow, even on top of Mt. Diablo?

                            Today and tomorrow in the east bay of the San Francisco bay area we are expecting:
                            Currently (11:30 AM PST) it is 46°F with 5 mph winds.
                            Today's high temperature is forecast to be 53°F with light winds and increasing clouds.
                            Tonight the temperatures will dip to 36°F, light winds and clearing cloudiness
                            Tomorrow will have partly cloudy skies with a high temperature of 60°F
                            Toward the end of the week we may see showers for a couple of days.


                            Personally, it is a bit cold for me, but NL thinks it is heaven. I just put on another sweater and keep the heat circulating fireplace on low. Toasty.

                            All the best,
                            GJ
                            I split my time between Minnesota and SF. I am in MN right now

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by t8burst View Post
                              I split my time between Minnesota and SF. I am in MN right now
                              That explains it....

                              GJ

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X