No announcement yet.

How's the Weather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT'S SNOWING NY'ERS, the blizzard is coming, look out!

Comment

Cold and Snowing -- That's OK; Warm and sunny all the time makes you soft and weak !

Comment

Originally posted by 5th Wheel View Post
        Cold and Snowing -- That's OK; Warm and sunny all the time makes you soft and weak !
        Whatever you need to tell yourself about the hardiness of the inhabitants of warm, sunny climes is okay with me. I don't advise putting it to the test IRL.
        Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

Just a joke, tough guy ...

Comment

this is ny, it's never warm and sunny all the time

Comment

We woke up to a white day after Christmas. About an inch accumulated on the open grassy areas over night. The temp is already above freezing and it is starting to melt. The streets/roads were too warm for the snow to stick there. Having migrated from the north, this suits me just fine. I hung up my snow shoes long ago. lol
              You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
              http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
              http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

Originally posted by darkeyed_daisy View Post
                Foolish oh Foolish.....you can shove yo sunny weathaaaa straight up your you know where

I think we have twelve inches of snow outside....and still snowing. The first white Christmas I can remember since I was in elementary school.....LOL

Bring on the sun!!!!!!
                Foolish

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Originally posted by 5th Wheel View Post
                  Just a joke, tough guy ...
                  Joke here too.
                  Foolish

Comment

Yippee...

Details for Sunday, December 26
                    Windy conditions and morning snow showers will evolve to a steadier snow and blizzard conditions for the afternoon. High 32F. Winds NNE at 25 to 35 mph. 5 to 8 inches of snow expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

Evening: Snow, heavy at times. Gusty winds will lead to blizzard conditions. Low 26F. Winds NNW at 25 to 35 mph. Additional 6 to 10 inches of snow expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
                    "If ya don't have it in the hips, ya better have it in the lips..." ~ Charlie - Villa Dulce

Comment

Originally posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
                      We woke up to a white day after Christmas. About an inch accumulated on the open grassy areas over night. The temp is already above freezing and it is starting to melt. The streets/roads were too warm for the snow to stick there. Having migrated from the north, this suits me just fine. I hung up my snow shoes long ago. lol
                      aww, that must have been so nice for you though, to have just a bit of white after christmas

Comment

Snow!

About 8:30 a.m. this morning we began to experience a light beautiful snow in Aiken, S.C. Not sticking on the roads, but the grass and pine trees are coated, very pretty.

Accumulation probably an inch.

Life is good.

Happy Holidays,
                        Holly Bush
                        You C.A.N.
                        Conquer Adversity Now

Comment

5 minutes ago

Comment

I really hate the uploader thingy these days.

Comment

Comment

Only -11C, 10F, and snow, but on Thursday it is getting cold again. I don't think I like this global warming in the winter, it is getting to cold for me.
                                TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Working...
                                X