How's the Weather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eileen View Post
    Yeah, isn't just wonderful living in Ma. in the winter??

Eileen,

We will be up to a predicted 42F tomorrow albeit with more rain tomorrow. Today was a slushy mix all day. Wonder if maybe you guys might be in for this "heat wave" as well? However by thurs. predicted to be 18F at night. It is turning out to be as bad as last year.

Comment

Yup, we started out yesterday at 19F and several inches of snow, which changed to sleet, then freezing rain, and then rain by evening. Its raining now, but everything will freeze over tonight, and more snow on Friday. Got to love New England weather. (Well, maybe not .....)
      T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

Originally posted by sjean423 View Post
        Yup, we started out yesterday at 19F and several inches of snow, which changed to sleet, then freezing rain, and then rain by evening. Its raining now, but everything will freeze over tonight, and more snow on Friday. Got to love New England weather. (Well, maybe not .....)
        Well i think we can all agree is sucks here on the east coast!

Comment

The midwest plains aren't too good today either! It's snowing like crazy. We can't hardly see across the street! It's only 17 degrees here! Hope the wind doesn't come up bad. We'll have a blizzard. The schools around here are closing now.
          http://spinalcordresearchandadvocacy.wordpress.com/

Comment

Oh gee, another 3-6 inches of snow tomorrow night into friday morning in NY. Then followed by a temperature of 12F by Friday night, how pleasant.
            Last edited by marycsm77; 19 Jan 2011, 6:58 PM.

Comment

Hate to tell you New Englanders but, if you haven't heard you're in for another 6+ inches of snow this week, sorry.

Comment

High today was zero. Have only had 10 days since mid Nov. that there hasn't been even a trace of snow. Suppose to warm up by mid June!

Comment

70 degrees

We have been near 70 for a week or so here in Vegas and this winter we probably ran the furnace a month or so. I just love it out here.
                  ^^(A)^^

Comment

The parking and most of the sidewalks were in good shape at UMass Amherst today, but ice kept falling off the trees until about noon. Amazing how a little chunk of icicle can stop a wheelchair dead. Glad I was going slowly up a ramp and not zipping down.

Don
                    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
                    T3 ASIA A 27 years post injury

Comment

Let's all go on a little fantasy vacay whatsay ...........
                      Last edited by Obieone; 20 Jan 2011, 10:17 AM.
                      ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                      Jane Siberry

Comment

I'm a little thirsty .......

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                        Jane Siberry

Comment

And I think I'm craving a bit of a nosh ....

Jane Siberry

Comment

Any place you're longing to be ???????? Care to share ?????

Obie

Jane Siberry

Comment

Originally posted by Obieone View Post
                              Any place you're longing to be ???????? Care to share ?????

Obie
                              Loved the pics Obie. Right now I crave being anywhere warm enough to have palm trees!

Comment

Looks wonderful Obie. I don't care if I'm middle aged and chubby, I'd put on a suit and soak in the sun.
                                It was -20 last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X