Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to go ahead and tell everyone here to have a

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving.
      Tom

"Blessed are the pessimists, for they hath made backups." Exasperated 20:12

Comment

Happpy Happpy Turkey day!! (or what ever you choose to serve on it!) I think we are going to have cornish hens!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Duge, and everyone else.
          We have a laid back day planned.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
            MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

happy Thanksgiving to all
              We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
              Ronald Reagan

Comment

Nice thread to start Duge! Wishing you and everyone at CCC a very happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

Yeah, same here, Have a good one!

Comment

To all our friends at Care Cure Community:

Thanksgiving
                    The Celebration of the Good in One's Life

All the best,
                    GJ and NL[

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!!
                      T12 Incomplete - Walking with Crutches, Injured in Oct 2003

Comment

A very happy, healthy and safe Thanksgiving to all the CareCure Community from the SCI Nurses!

I am fixing dinner on Thursday for my mother, all her attendants and their families. We are thankful that we have such a great group of caregivers!

(KLD)
                        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Comment

Good luck cooking for all those people KLD!

Happy Thanksgiving to the Americans from your neighbour to the north (who celebrated back during the second week of October)!
                            Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

love you folks. I hope everyone is warm, with family and friends, and gets a full belly and good times. im rinsing out m bird, chopping, and expecting drop-ins tomarrow and hoping to hear from my kids in Pennsylvania. Gobblegobblegobble!

Comment

Working...
                              X