Where/how to sell guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beth
    Would you be willing to list the guns i.e. make model etc via a PM as there maybe a few of us here who would be willing to possibly take the entire collection off your hands at a fair price of course.

Comment

Why is it that everytime I comment on a new topic I seem to cause it to dry up and blow away. Seems like I have a way of putting the death nail in almost every thread I comment on

Comment

Originally posted by nevada View Post
        Seems like I have a way of putting the death nail in almost every thread I comment on
        Maybe it's your avatar?
        Perhaps Beth is an animal lover?

"We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."
        - Barack Obama

Comment

i agree with nevada maybe take pics im sure alot of guys on here collect guns or hunt...

Comment

I'm afraid of guns and am already sick of ppl coming out of the woodwork trying to rip me off!

I hate guns! They hurt and kill innocent people and animals. Take an ax to them all....it will be great therapy.

Comment

I researched, they aren't worth much, no collector's items, just a basic KS hunting setup. Sorry, Nevada, was too disheartened to respond for a bit.

I don't know where the good guns went, or the 2 gokart engines that went missing either. Am thinking all the good stuff went in a brain tumor frenzy.

fml!
              Blog:
              Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

sucks about people ripping you off.

Comment

Originally posted by SharonD View Post
                  I'm afraid of guns and am already sick of ppl coming out of the woodwork trying to rip me off!

I hate guns! They hurt and kill innocent people and animals. Take an ax to them all....it will be great therapy.
                  Cars and trucks hurt and kill many more innocent people and animals. Any suggestions?
                  Millard
                  ''Life's tough... it's even tougher if you're stupid!'' -- John Wayne

Comment

... approximately 10,000 things I need to sell ...
                    That's a lot of stuff. Are you moving?

Some of the 10k items might be suitable for ebay or ePier or eCrater or iOffer.

Comment

Originally posted by Millard View Post
                      Cars and trucks hurt and kill many more innocent people and animals. Any suggestions?

Well that is a silly analogy but if you insist...

Dont drink and drive
                      Dont drive aggressivley
                      Dont drive tired
                      Dont drive and text
                      or
                      WALK!

The gun thing is way too simple...get rid of them. They should be illegal just like driving while intoxicated.

Comment

It appears that Millard was suggesting a consideration of the user connection associated with the matter - a connection that your post acknowledges:

Dont drink and drive
                        Dont drive aggressivley
                        Dont drive tired
                        Dont drive and text
                        but concludes with what seems to be a disconnect.

... get rid of them ...

Betheny - You might also consider posting a "Guns for Sale" sheet (with the details) at a local shooting range or hunter's club.
                        Last edited by WC_Sage; 3 Nov 2010, 9:49 PM.

Comment

Beth not to nag or beg but what you think might not be a collecter item could be just what someone is looking for and I am sure there are enough gun junkies here that would be interested in your inventory

Comment

Originally posted by nevada View Post
                            Beth not to nag or beg but what you think might not be a collecter item could be just what someone is looking for and I am sure there are enough gun junkies here that would be interested in your inventory
                            check your pm's!
                            Blog:
                            Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

I know I am a gun junkie.

Comment

Bethany ,I just came across this thread,it's old but if you still have the firearms and want to get some info,you know how to reach me.Oh yeah,you should never go to a pawn shop to sell firearms ( unless your a crackhead or thief )it's insulting how much they offer.I would rather give my collection away!!!!!!!! Gunnslinger8.

Comment

Working...
                                X