Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's the most desperate thing you've done post sci? :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by Buck_Nastier View Post


    Your language is offensive to Californians.
    I know for a fact she's a whore, they named the Whitman's Sampler after her.

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by mr_coffee View Post
      dragging my lifeless corpse across the parking lot to my car because I fell on my crutches and couldn't get back up. It was also raining and very late at night hah, SHIT GOT INCREDIBILITY REAL THAT NIGHT MY FRIENDS.
      I don't know, man. Your taking a dump in a Starbucks cup ranks up there. I don't think I'll ever forget that story.

      Comment


        #48
        I have not really done anything real desperate, but my first 2 years of SCI was odd for sure.

        Originally posted by doingtimeonmyass View Post
        I don't know, man. Your taking a dump in a Starbucks cup ranks up there. I don't think I'll ever forget that story.
        If I remember correctly, it was at a McDonalds.

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by Buck_Nastier View Post


          Your language is offensive to Californians.
          ha ha. apparently not as the first post debate poll shows Brown finally pulling ahead! she should've kept that tape on the down low as it revealed she'd do anything for the union's endorsement and Brown wouldn't. poor Meg is gonna have to buy herself another hobby.
          Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

          Comment


            #50
            The next time Republicans mock Pelosi's looks, all we need to do is show them a photo of Whitnan (or Angle).

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by leschinsky View Post
              I was a 15 year old girl AKA an attention whore....so of course
              Rofpmsl!
              When I was 15 I was so shy I hardly spoke! If I'd been in your shoes, I'd have scurried away, whilst secretly being pleased of the atttention.

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by Buck_Nastier View Post
                WOW! I was neither in the frame of mind, nor would've had
                the guts to do something like that. Had some hot therapists
                though.

                I think female therapists probably put up with a lot of that
                kind of stuff, considering the highest percentage of injuries
                are 16-30 year old males.
                Nurses too, I once had a patient who was intending on going out and buying me an engagement ring. Of course he was a psych patient and I found out from the psychiatrist I was working with

                Comment


                  #53
                  While at college, shortly after my injury, we had a severe blizzard over the winter break and lost power for weeks. They evacuated us to a dorm with a generator and there was so much snow that my personal attendants, then through an agency, couldn't reach the campus. I sat up in my chair for 7 straight days, eating old pizza, no bowel program, and without a change of clothes or any kind of assistance except from a roommate I'd known for 3 months who helped grab water from a kitchen I couldn't access. This event landed me in the hospital for three months and earned me a muscle flap surgery.
                  "I'm lost. I'm no guide, but I'm by your side." - Pearl Jam

                  "It decomposes, mendicant, therefore, truly, one calls this the world." -- Loka Sutta

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Originally posted by Saorsa View Post
                    While at college, shortly after my injury, we had a severe blizzard over the winter break and lost power for weeks. They evacuated us to a dorm with a generator and there was so much snow that my personal attendants, then through an agency, couldn't reach the campus. I sat up in my chair for 7 straight days, eating old pizza, no bowel program, and without a change of clothes or any kind of assistance except from a roommate I'd known for 3 months who helped grab water from a kitchen I couldn't access. This event landed me in the hospital for three months and earned me a muscle flap surgery.
                    Fuck! That sounds like hell.

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Opening up bottles of cleaning products; bleach, Pine Sol..whatever.The worst is when someone f's with the spray bottles & you have to twist them back open. I should die an early death with the chemicals I've accidentally ingested.

                      Also, last NY Eve, I pee'd my pants. Well, I didn't want the embarrassment & was not going to leave early. So, I just picked up a nearby blanket, pretending to be very cold. I figure they threw it away, I actually left forgetting to tell them about it too. Oops.

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by quad79 View Post
                        Opening up bottles of cleaning products; bleach, Pine Sol..whatever.The worst is when someone f's with the spray bottles & you have to twist them back open. I should die an early death with the chemicals I've accidentally ingested.

                        Also, last NY Eve, I pee'd my pants. Well, I didn't want the embarrassment & was not going to leave early. So, I just picked up a nearby blanket, pretending to be very cold. I figure they threw it away, I actually left forgetting to tell them about it too. Oops.
                        Oh god, that reminds me that I've done the knowingly peeing the pants thing too, on a few occasions.
                        Last time was when some guy came to the house to take away my wheelchair to fix (I was in my old chair). I had to go outside and talk to him on the phone, as he couldn't quite find where I live. I felt ad goosepimples, and knew I needed to empty my bladder, but well, I just didn't want to say to the guy that I needed the toilet. So I completely peed in my chair.

                        A few days ago, I was at a place with no accessible toilet. I was drinking cider, and wearing a Foley. Well, my legbag was full, but I didn't want to leave the place. So, I went outside, up the road a little, and emptied my bag of pee next to someone's path. It was dark, and I knew no one could see me, but it felt pretty desperate.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Keps, I've left pee in many places too. It's all good.

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Originally posted by quad79 View Post
                            I pee'd my pants. Well, I didn't want the embarrassment & was not going to leave early. So, I just picked up a nearby blanket, pretending to be very cold..
                            Ive done this before, while talking to new people, exchanging numbers with them and everything. Hung out with them the week after, I guess nobody smelled pee, and so I was still a cool guy to them.

                            One time I was chopping it up with some coworkers at the bar, I let off a huge silent but deadly, luckily 5 seconds later the waitress came with Grande Nachos, so it sorta masked the smell. LOL.

                            Comment


                              #59
                              I have been peeing on the floor inside a pub because there was no accessible bathroom and 16 steps to the normal one. Nobody saw it, I did it under the table, I was sitting on the edge of my chair.
                              TH 12, 43 years post

                              Comment


                                #60
                                okay, I think we are all overlooking the dude who posted that he did a bare-handed bowel program.
                                WTF.

                                I don't knwo why, but I want to know more. WHY!?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X