Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuck everything about life and about me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck everything about life and about me...

FUCKING A....FUCK THIS, FUCK YOU.....FUCK MY LIFE, FUCK THE STUPID MOTHER FUCKING UNIVERSE, FUCK FUCK FUCK IT ALL, TURN IT OVER AND THEN MOTHER FUCKING FUCK IT A-FUCKING-GAIN. No I don't really feel better though, I hate this and I wish I could die but I won't unless it happens naturally......fuck me over.

this would fit well in parariches forum to bitch and complain. Im sorry you are having such a terrible time. Most of us have had these moments. I shorten it with a fuckfuckfucketyfuckfuckfuck! I actually do feel better after. I sometimes suppliment my rotten days with thoughts of what I might do to this or that aquaintence of mine if I were not a gimpy girl. sometimes It can get pretty entertaining in my head. sometimes a little filthy. what ever though,I end up laughing at myself and If someone happens to see and ask whats so funny, I dont usually tell. sometimes I answere just getting through my day smoogie.........sorry you are hurting bird

Comment

Let's be honest, I don't need any pain pills. I told that to the Dr. the first day I showed up at Magee. But I needed something for depression. After a couple of tries, I found Zoloft. Life isn't great, but it's a lot better.
      And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

hated that stuff. It made feeling anything at all impossible. good or bad.

Comment

Originally posted by jody View Post
          hated that stuff. It made feeling anything at all impossible. good or bad.
          It runs in my family on my mother's side. Can't express how liberating it is.
          And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

glad it works for you. I have found that if I get out into the sun, a few times a week, I do not get depressed. I spend a lot of time out in the summer in any way I can. even if it is just reading a book under a tree. that seems to prevent very bad depression for me. I did get some ptsd after a terrible fire. flashbacks, panic attacks, I almost considered zoloft just to not feel the terrible grief I was feeling. But again opted to find something to do outside. so went and got some Dye and some Tshirts and made a few for my family and a few friends as gifts. one week I made kites, and flew them with the latchkey kids in my apartment complex, another gave some music lessons to the same kids out on the common lawn. eventually things got livable again. Then I got dumped and was a homeless woman for a few months. got a little melanoma, some gout, depression, so this summer I took up tie dye again. what do you know, Im kinda really good at it. starting a home business. I sold almost everything I made over the winter at fest last month. I think a lot of people are not getting enough sunshine. we need it.

Comment

I feel you! FUCK THIS FUCKING PARALYSIS!!! It gets to be too much especially for quads! BUT until we DIE OR GET FIXED we are still here and though life may not be too productive or enjoyable, make small + changes in increments and shit gets a lil better. try out meds give them a chance they help most ppl. I smoke a bunch of weed thats what keeps me sane and feeling well. I dont feel ashamed or embarrassed about it bc im FUCKED UP ILL DO W.E. MAKES ME FEEL WELL. I got into growing the stuff too indoors! along with an actual garden outside. its fun easy and keeps me occupied oh and stoned(happy). Smoke weed + grow weed = happy farmer! ---- contact me id like to chat.....

Comment

Originally posted by bird3ts View Post
                FUCKING A....FUCK THIS, FUCK YOU.....FUCK MY LIFE, FUCK THE STUPID MOTHER FUCKING UNIVERSE, FUCK FUCK FUCK IT ALL, TURN IT OVER AND THEN MOTHER FUCKING FUCK IT A-FUCKING-GAIN. No I don't really feel better though, I hate this and I wish I could die but I won't unless it happens naturally......fuck me over.
                OMG.....There's the Lexi we all know and love. I have an old pic of you that would make a great Avatar for this post.

Lexi 'Smiling" (I don't know how to post a pic on here) [img] http://abilitychat.com/images/tbird3ts.jpg [/img]

Oh well, this might work.

ßoß

Edited to add: It didn't work, sorry. Here's the other half if you're feeling modest.
                http://abilitychat.com/images/tbird3ts_Censored.jpg
                Last edited by YosemiteSam; 11 Sep 2010, 5:41 PM.

Comment

So I finally got my card so now I can legally buy cannabis and wow! I honestly have not been as happy since my SCI which is actually kind of sad to say but so true. Totally worth a shot. I wish I knew about this stuff when I was depressed I think it would help a ton.

I had no idea there was so much selection of different types of cannabis and so many different side effects some make you pain free/sleepy others will make you feel euphoric, etc.

I tried it when I was younger and hated it but probably because I was smoking a very low quality plant.
                  Injured:10-16-04
                  C7/C8, T1 incomplete;

For stalkers convenience:
                  Blog:
                  http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
                  Facebook:
                  http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
                  Progress:
                  http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
                  My drawings:
                  http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

Comment

awesome coffee.

Comment

You might get more sympathy if you were a wee bit more specific as to what is bothering you.
                      Death and taxes

Comment

Originally posted by Cspine View Post
                        You might get more sympathy if you were a wee bit more specific as to what is bothering you.
                        sounds like everything is.

Comment

That was FUCKIN solid. And I didn't take this as needing sympathy.

Anyway, I hope you find peace other than dying.
                          "If ya don't have it in the hips, ya better have it in the lips..." ~ Charlie - Villa Dulce

Comment

I live in bc and we got some good bud but I get even more depressed and wanting to be more AB! Damn
                            c5/c6 brown sequard asia d

Comment

Lexi, better days ahead!

Thinking of you, friend!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X