X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

addicted

i think i'm addicted to care cure
    c5/c6 brown sequard asia d

It aint a bad thing.....I logged tons of hours on here when I was first hurt. Got me through a lot of the bad times my early years. I took a long break from CC this year for a buncha reasons. I have met some kickass folks here, and thank God for having them in my life when I needed friends to help me understand this "life"..

Comment

you will get over it

Comment

I'm not

Life is to short....
        Lynarrd Skynyrd Lives

Comment

Originally posted by jerkens View Post

<<<join that club!!!

Comment

i check it everyday or every time im near a pc
            c6/7 incomplete 6/30/07

whats that smell? its me, cause im the shit.

если я сейчас умру то нахуй я родился

Comment

Originally posted by jerkens View Post

I have been a member for a long time but my posts are not large for that amount of time. Probably close to every day since I have been a member, I have been on here reading. I have been injured for a very long time and sometimes I think I can answer some questions which arise. Many I can answer because I have been through it...and survived. I can think of many things to be addicted to and this is probably the one I would recommend as number one.

Good luck.
              Millard
              ''Life's tough... it's even tougher if you're stupid!'' -- John Wayne

Comment

its a great thing to be addicted to i think. I used to log in 4-5 hours a day the first 6-8 months of my injure. Now im probably in here 1½ hours in here averge. Just to see if anything new. Its like watching the news

Comment

Working...
                X