No announcement yet.

Beard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers guys. I only ask because it has got that stage where I need to get rid or pretend it's a beard and tidy it up.

I hate shaving, always have, so I'm rarely fresh-faced unless I have a meeting with clients.

It may come off today.
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

While you look more contemplative with a beard (although that could be just your eyes) you definitely look younger beardless. So, NO beard is my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by keps View Post
        No no no no no no no.

Just my opinion, of course.
        Sorry keps but I have to disagree, the beard gives him a certain gravitas which is lacking in the "smooth as a babies bum" pic.

Comment

oh BEARD, .......very sexy on men..I just love it!

Comment

Both look okay, but go with clean shaven or a shadow, not a full beard...

and take some pix smiling and from a different angle fer cryin' out loud!

Comment

A beard gives that SEXY edge....clean cut is too nice guy. My vote is for sure WITH the beard!
              I have a spinal cord injury...a spinal cord injury DOES NOT have me!

walking quad-Central Cord Syndrome

Comment

Originally posted by TJ-MN View Post
                I once had a soon-to-be exgirlfreind comment one time when I shaved my beard off for a mustache. I think the exact quote was, "With a nose like that, why would you want to underline it."........Bitch
                wow she was a winner!
                Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
                -Dorothy Thompson

Comment

Ke$ha is a dirt tramp of a girl...and I like that...and Ke$ha likes beards, so....I have a beard.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                    Both look okay, but go with clean shaven or a shadow, not a full beard...

and take some pix smiling and from a different angle fer cryin' out loud!
                    Ha. I do that angle because I can only angle my phone or laptop using my better hand - my left one. Smiling in photos makes me look a bit simple, look.

The beard is staying another week. Tomorrow's meeting got cancelled.
                    C5/6 incomplete

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB701 View Post
                      Ke$ha is a dirt tramp of a girl...and I like that...and Ke$ha likes beards, so....I have a beard.
                      Damn good reason
                      C5/6 incomplete

Comment

I think you look more sophisticated with the beard...but also leaves a little mystery I say keep it....
                        'Chelle
                        L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Comment

Simple? No. Slightly chemicall altered? Maybe. Your smile evokes that of Chris from Australia I think, whose well-known username eludes me. Not to indict your smile as chemically altered Chris.

I’d take smooth home to Mom (and they have a pool if you want to go) but I prefer beard if I want to thrill at imagining what might happen if I encountered you in dark ally.

Comment

God I'm old. I had to look up who Ke$ha is.

eta

That girl at the end must be a relation to Lorena Bobbitt.
                            Last edited by rdf; 2 Aug 2010, 5:50 PM.
                            Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                            Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

The beard is staying another week. Tomorrow's meeting got cancelled.
                              Just as well, you'd never forgive yourself for pooping Randy's party.......

Originally posted by Random View Post
                              I prefer beard if I want to thrill at imagining what might happen if I encountered you in dark ally.

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
                                God I'm old. I had to look up who Ke$ha is.

eta
                                steve Simon of npr introduced her to me. this so damn catchy
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP6XpLQM2Cs

That girl at the end must be a relation to Lorena Bobbitt.
                                I agree I don't like kissing a man with a beard, tho I like the look of a goatee.

Paul you can do either look.

Randy I'm the one with the intoxicated smile
                                Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Comment

Working...
                                X