No announcement yet.

Stranded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you had a sister (I'm assuming you don't) you might understand better, Todd. Nobody got to touch my sisters if they knew what was good for them.

Sorry Callan. It's a protective gene thingy or something.
    Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    Where's your older brother and why'd he leave?

Also, why does your brother care if you flirt with his friends or vice-versa? He's jealous of his sister kissing a friend that's a boy?!?!
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

gosh what and pissantedassholishmoralydefunkedkindaprick he turned out to be. hey, why dont you shove some raw shrimp in his air ducts. and into his curtain rods.

Comment

Jody you crack me up, remind me to never ever piss you off!

Comment

He sounds like a douche bag for sure, but he may have saved you some grief by your not driving home with a drunk. My idea of a designated driver is not of a drunk, pissed off, arguing, douchebag.
          With drinking comes responsibilities; one is, if you are expecting to party, always save enough money for a cab home.

I do remember those days Cali. I'm sure many of us cringe when thinking what we got away with in the "early" days and I'm sure we would do it all over again lol.. Party on girl, just do it safely.

I think the rdf's in here are thinking, "how could you do that too your sister." I always had my sister's back no questions asked. Little brothers, its always about them.
          Last edited by Patrick Madsen; 28 Jul 2010, 4:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
            He sounds like a douche bag for sure, but he may have saved you some grief by your not driving home with a drunk. My idea of a designated driver is not of a drunk, pissed off, arguing, douchebag.
            With drinking comes responsibilities; one is, if you are expecting to party, always save enough money for a cab home.

I do remember those days Cali. I'm sure many of us cringe when thinking what we got away with in the "early" days and I'm sure we would do it all over again lol.. Party on girl, just do it safely.

I think the rdf's in here are thinking, "how could you do that too your sister." I always had my sister's back no questions asked. Little brothers, its always about them.
            there's no such thing as a cab where i live. everyone knows everyone and how many times they took a shit that day, it's that small of an area. i'm definitely safe and always was, he's the one who obviously never is. he's very selfish and always had been, but unless it's beating someone up, i'm pretty sure this is the perfect example of how much he has my back. it's sad, really, but it's ok since i never depended on him anyway.
            Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

Frank's blog:
            http://www.franktalk-scurry.blogspot.com
            My regular blog:
            http://www.ithinkithinktoomuchblog.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by jody View Post
              gosh what and pissantedassholishmoralydefunkedkindaprick he turned out to be. hey, why dont you shove some raw shrimp in his air ducts. and into his curtain rods.
              haaaaaaaaa-you have a way with words my dear Jody.

Comment

it's been brought to my attention that it might sound as if i was expecting my brother, who i was buying drinks for, to drive me home. he said he had someone fetching him who would also be able to take me home...which never happened and so he drove himself home sans me. hopes this clarifies that!

Frank's blog:
                My regular blog:

Comment

pissantedassholishmoralydefunkedkindaprick......I love that word! Betheny and Jodi always make me laugh.

Cali sorry your brother is what Jodi said.

Comment

Don't worry cali! After Jodi is done stuffing different things in his selected orifices, I will run over his foot with my power chair. We got your back!
                    www.symbolofstrength.com

Comment

I'm glad you got home & safely.

Cheers to playing licky face with his friends from now on.

btw--one of my fav bands is Heart.

Comment

What a piece of shit. He doesn't deserve to have a sister like you.

I love you too.

Comment

in my 15 year drunk my friends were always leaving me it bar and clubs. they would get pissed because i was pick up all the girls. when i saw they where gone they would say oh shit i forgot! how you going to forget your friend thats in a chair? i was lucky most the places we went we had friends that worked there or i would get one of the girls i was talking to to give me a ride. that worked out get because i was able to a date out of it.
                          always trying to turn something bad into a good thing. had to learn that at a early age.
                          Street Dreamz c.c. maryland

Comment

Originally posted by Peders View Post
                            Don't worry cali! After Jodi is done stuffing different things in his selected orifices, I will run over his foot with my power chair. We got your back!
                            haha! you guys are fantastic!

Originally posted by northquad
                            What a piece of shit. He doesn't deserve to have a sister like you.

I love you too.
                            :* it's a shame we live so far away. if you were friends with him (hypothetically, of course. i'm sure you'd beat him senseless) i'd skip the tonguing and groping and just take you home.

Originally posted by cripple4life
                            in my 15 year drunk my friends were always leaving me it bar and clubs. they would get pissed because i was pick up all the girls. when i saw they where gone they would say oh shit i forgot! how you going to forget your friend thats in a chair? i was lucky most the places we went we had friends that worked there or i would get one of the girls i was talking to to give me a ride. that worked out get because i was able to a date out of it.
                            always trying to turn something bad into a good thing. had to learn that at a early age.
                            i'm one to turn over a bad situation easily, however this seems different to me just because he's blood. but it's out of my hands and i have to remind myself that when i have these things happen. i learned my lesson with him. my friends tell me i steal all the guys! it's the chair, it's hardly a deterrent, and when you're a guy, it's an insta-lap and chicks dig that. guys like to sit in my chair and hold me in their lap. don't ask how i know, lol. my friends never ditch me though, i give them equal loving so they still love me.

Frank's blog:
                            My regular blog:

Comment

Originally posted by betheny View Post
                              Todd-My brothers used to do that. I think it's some unevolved fear of the wimmenz bringing shame on the family...like my drunken brothers weren't ready and willing to do that their ownselfs! Double standard alive and well in somewhat-rural America.
                              Ah! I got you. How are you, sweets? PM or call me. I'm sure many of us think about you.

Comment

Originally posted by cali View Post
                                cliff moved to maine with a now ex and decided to stay there. cane just likes to start shit and be a dick, i'm not sure he truly cares.
                                Maine is a beautiful state from what I hear. I don't blame him.

Comment

Working...
                                X