Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm taking a break

Hi all,
    Just a brief note to let you know that I am going on leave from CC. I may become active again sometime in the fall, but that depends on how much time I will have available. I have made a lot of friends and will miss you. That has made it a tough decision, but I feel I need some time away. Maybe I should call it a self imposed “time out.” Lol

Seriously, if anyone wants to get in touch, you can access my e-mail from my CC home page linked at the bottom of my signature here. I will probably lurk from time to time, but PMs will not be responded to on a timely basis.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Keep smiling and I just want you to know I always like reading your posts and replies

Enjoy
    Sincerely :
    Gypsylady

Comment

I hope it wasn't my breath.

Comment

Enjoy...I am sure you will

Comment

Sci55 you have been a great resource and inspiration to me. I appreciate all of your input on many subjects. good luck and God Bless where ever you may go.
          Best Regards,

Comment

Are you leaving us for a younger, thinner website?

This seems all rather sudden, I hope there isn't some tortured drama responsible for you decision to take a "time out." Just the same, I hope you return tan, rested and ready.
            stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Oh SCI55, I love your humor and wisdom. I wish you were not leaving. Come back soon! I hope no one offended you in any way.
              We don't have a life some days, so I look forward to the posts from nice folk like yourself. Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen212 View Post
                Are you leaving us for a younger, thinner website?
                Thats funny. Enjoy the rest of summer!

Comment

Enjoy your time off, we'll be waiting.
                  Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)

Comment

SCI55, you will be sorely missed. You are so kind, funny, encouraging, wise... I do not post much, but I always enjoy reading what you have to say. You're one in a million, hope all is well with you and yours, please don't forget us and come back soon!!!-Vickie

Comment

A break is a good thing
                      Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
                      don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Comment

..understandable. I took a 3yr hiatus from CC before partially re-entering the fray this Spring. It's good for everyone to take a leave now and then. Freshens the perspective, calms the emotions and allows focus on other areas (usually much more important and possibly neglected) of life. CC is good for what it is: A SCI Resource. Beyond that it does tend to get a little melodramatic..

Enjoy the time away.

Comment

I know what you mean... I did the same thing.
                          C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

Comment

You will be missed! Who am I going to share the ancient days of SCI with? Take good care and I look forward to your return.

Comment

SCI55 - You know far too much about SCI sex and it serves only to remind me that I should be getting more....you will not be missed.....

Comment

Working...
                              X