Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian cops are hella tough

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Herco16 View Post
    I've collected Human garbage in the past and will in the future. If you don't think adult males performing oral sex and intercourse on a 6 year old is human garbage, we definitely have issues.

    There is human garbage all around you, you're just fortunate enough to be ignorant to that fact.

    Just as we all agree that not all police officers are on a power trip, that in fact, it is a small percentage, it is also safe to assume that only a small percentage of arrests or civilian encounters are with the extreme case that you list.

    I suspect Officer Bubbles' human garbage reference was to the mentally ill and chronically poor that constitute most police encounters. For someone to commit to 'paper' that their work is to collect Human Garbage, this must be the state of mind they are in when they encounter anyone. Including bubble blowers. Put the video and his Facebook crack together and you appear to have a power tripper.

    Glad he is a Toronto cop and not a Vancouver one.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Van Quad View Post

      I suspect Officer Bubbles' human garbage reference was to the mentally ill and chronically poor that constitute most police encounters. .
      At least you're sticking to the facts............. lol
      Dave

      Comment


        Originally posted by Herco16 View Post
        No my sense of humor was not removed at the academy. Your statement as quoted above is a broad statement using words like "macho" and "failed" to describe "cops" (all-inclusive) within "our country".(the entire country?!?!?!)

        Nowhere in there did you imply that 99% of cops are decent cops. Hell, if you did say that I'd probably argue that 99% is too high.

        I'd be happy to discuss the need for "the accessories" and the "cool shades" any time you wish.

        In my opinion the macho uniform does tend to attract some of the wrong elements into the police force. I stand by that statement, and you should feel free to argue it does not.
        But, why do you expand this as me saying that more? We both know my statement does not equate to me calling EVERY police officer a failed quarterback. It’s just reading comprehension and you refuse to admit you miss-read my first post.

        This is what I said again: "In the US we dress up our cops with the most macho pseudo-military style uniforms and accessories. The uniform itself (with the cool shades) tends to attract the "wrong-sort" of failed quarter-backs right out of high school."



        Honestly, it was a just minor observation, and an easy way to poke fun at British Policemen in their hats.
        You miss-read it, took offense because you thought I was calling ALL cops failed quarterbacks. You call me idiotic. And now you just want to appear to be righteous.

        Comment


          Originally posted by MarkB701 View Post
          In my opinion the macho uniform does tend to attract some of the wrong elements into the police force. I stand by that statement, and you should feel free to argue it does not.
          But, why do you expand this as me saying that more? We both know my statement does not equate to me calling EVERY police officer a failed quarterback. It’s just reading comprehension and you refuse to admit you miss-read my first post.

          This is what I said again: "In the US we dress up our cops with the most macho pseudo-military style uniforms and accessories. The uniform itself (with the cool shades) tends to attract the "wrong-sort" of failed quarter-backs right out of high school."



          Honestly, it was a just minor observation, and an easy way to poke fun at British Policemen in their hats.
          You miss-read it, took offense because you thought I was calling ALL cops failed quarterbacks. You call me idiotic. And now you just want to appear to be righteous.
          An observation: If we talked about the military the way some talk about the police, we'd be accused of treason.

          It's not difficult to understand why many are taking the positions they are in this thread. Why is Dave angry? He's a cop. You'd be angry, too.

          I definitely see the middle ground here. I do think the cop had a nasty disposition, but I also believe (whether admitted or not) that the girl blowing bubbles had passive aggressive intentions.

          Just to add my own attitude to this thread: Who the fuck blows bubbles while protesting?

          Comment


            Mark,
            I didn't misread your post- the way you wrote it was all-inclusive. Bottom-line. I do understand now what you we're trying to say and I agree with you.... to a point. Of course it attracts some people that should never be cops in the first place just as every other profession has its blemishes. We take so many steps to weed those types out though, probably more than any other career in the world outside of the military. In what other profession do you have to go through a comprehensive background check, lie detector test and psychological evaluations before being considered for the position? There are very few out there outside the LE community. The street cop is the most powerful part of the criminal justice system- its not something you can just put anyone into.

            Sure one or two slip through, if you can get word to Jesus, please tell him we're hiring.
            Dave

            Comment


              Originally posted by Le Type Français View Post
              Who the fuck blows bubbles while protesting?
              If Bubbles was cute, YOU would! LOL
              Dave

              Comment


                Originally posted by Herco16 View Post
                If Bubbles was cute, YOU would! LOL
                hilarious!
                Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

                Frank's blog:
                http://www.franktalk-scurry.blogspot.com
                My regular blog:
                http://www.ithinkithinktoomuchblog.blogspot.com

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Herco16 View Post
                  If Bubbles was cute, YOU would! LOL
                  LMAO! That was good.

                  This is Bubbles:

                  Comment


                    I'd agree with you here. Vancouver police are very selective. Potential recruits had better be truthful because they are very good at finding out the truth. Training is top-notch.

                    Originally posted by Herco16 View Post
                    We take so many steps to weed those types out though, probably more than any other career in the world outside of the military. In what other profession do you have to go through a comprehensive background check, lie detector test and psychological evaluations before being considered for the position? There are very few out there outside the LE community. The street cop is the most powerful part of the criminal justice system- its not something you can just put anyone into.

                    Sure one or two slip through, if you can get word to Jesus, please tell him we're hiring.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Le Type Français View Post
                      LMAO! That was good.

                      This is Bubbles:
                      I wonder if the quad belly will ever become sexy. Who would've thought bald heads would be sexy.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Herco16 View Post
                        Mark,
                        I didn't misread your post- the way you wrote it was all-inclusive. Bottom-line. I do understand now what you we're trying to say and I agree with you.... to a point. Of course it attracts some people that should never be cops in the first place just as every other profession has its blemishes. We take so many steps to weed those types out though, probably more than any other career in the world outside of the military. In what other profession do you have to go through a comprehensive background check, lie detector test and psychological evaluations before being considered for the position? There are very few out there outside the LE community. The street cop is the most powerful part of the criminal justice system- its not something you can just put anyone into.

                        Sure one or two slip through, if you can get word to Jesus, please tell him we're hiring.

                        Herco,
                        I'm pro-cop; always have been. Been along on those ride-alongs both in the UK and the US. In another life I would have been a cop had a few things been different.

                        The Police force do have to do a very good job of weeding out the wrong kind of person. There will always be elements of young men looking for the power trip. Getting to wear a gun is just too cool to some kids. The Police have my sympathy in that task, and they need to do a good job. Let the failed ones go work at a Mall or airport security.

                        My point was merely that kids in the UK wish they could be cops in the US from all the TV shows they get; they do not want to become cops int he UK, they are just no where near as cool. UK cops are characterized by a very very dry sense of humor that they use to disarm criminals, since they have nothing more than a stick otherwise.

                        Anyway. Good luck in what you do. I don't tend to meet cops anymore. I have not been stopped once by a cop since my accident. I thiink this is because I had to sell my silver 3 series BMW and my motorcycle and buy a Town & Country mini-van with Handicapped tags on it....

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Van Quad View Post
                          I wonder if the quad belly will ever become sexy. Who would've thought bald heads would be sexy.
                          I've heard that a past society found fatness sexy. Who knows?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Le Type Français View Post
                            I've heard that a past society found fatness sexy. Who knows?

                            Going to Wal-Mart would be an erotic experience for them I guess.....

                            Comment


                              Hella kinky as well......

                              Four RCMP officers and three civilian municipal staff at a Kamloops jail are the subjects of criminal and internal code of conduct investigations following an Aug. 18 cellblock incident involving two prisoners.


                              Global News, citing a well-placed source, reported Friday that one of the two female prisoners is HIV positive. The women were placed in the same cell and allegedly became involved in an intimate encounter that lasted between 30 and 60 minutes. RCMP and prison staff, who watched the encounter via video cameras for about seven minutes, did nothing to stop it, the source told Global.
                              Only seven minutes!

                              Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Fou...#ixzz0xvlE4x2C

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by ancientgimp View Post
                                We stopped traffic in Manhattan and invaded Nixon's headquarters in a posh hotel.
                                You broke into Nixon's hotel?! Oh, the irony.
                                C5/6 incomplete

                                "I assume you all have guns and crack....."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X