• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the best from me too v.

Comment

best wishes brother

Comment

(((hugs))) and hopes (a little prayer too) for a full recovery so you can come back here and sling some more smelly stuff....
        T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

I sincerely hope that they get it all and that you get well, v. I know what it is to be endlessly ill, just a relentless, draining drag on one's system and psyche. I hope this time you whup it.
          Blog:
          Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Best of luck, I hope it all goes well for you.
            - Richard

Comment

All the best to you.

Comment

Good luck with your Surgery!!!!!! Saying a prayer for you.
                sigpic

Comment

good luck, and welcome back, thanx for the update too.

Comment

Best of Luck!

Comment

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words and thoughts. I very much appreciate it, and when I'm well, I'll give you an update.

Take care, friends!
                      vgrafen

My book, 'Scouring the globe for a cure: a disabled man's experiences with stem cell treatment' is available at Booklocker at the following address:

www.booklocker.com/books/2857.html

A percentage of every sale goes to CareCure.

Comment

You sound like you've been through hell. May this surgery bring you back from it eventually.

Comment

Vgrafen, hang in there bud, I had a wound in my back the size of a nerf football. Got MRSA 5X twice it went into blood, and numerous other infections. & pic lines and 2 yrs later, went hunting. the human body has an incredible will to survive, you'll make it, just set your sights on something you want to do! Good luck

Comment

All the best to you! Have a great recovery!
                            My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

Comment

......... Bill has been on a similar journey V and finally it looks like this last flap is actually going to knit .... we wish you the best ..... and an equally optimistic result ....

Obie
                              ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                              Jane Siberry

Comment

not much else to say. you like music? i'm at a turn in my life, though not as health related as yours, it is health related. today was my last official day at work. disability retirement. so here's a song for us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwnoN...os=3I6IGviBHq4

Comment

Working...
                                X