No announcement yet.

Today (for lack of a better title)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd, I didn't know anything had happened to your dad. I'm so sorry - you have a special relationship with him. Sometimes laughter is the best medicine!! Glad you had some. Take care of yourself too. Wishing you and your family the best.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your dad Todd, hope he's on the mend soon. Siblings are the best, we need each other during times like these.
      A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

I really don't want to open up a can of worms...and I don't really know what happened...but I just talked to Todd on Facebook and he said he'd been banned from CC. Sooooo, I guess he can still read the forums, but I assume he won't be able to respond to this thread. Anyway, I'm a bit confused about the whole situation...not with his dad...but the thing about being banned?????
        "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Comment

Todd i'm so sorry about your dad, it can be so hard seeing the strongest of people made weak I know. My mom's short term memory was affected by the brain tumor/surgery but has recovered well and was told it can take a year to 2 to fully recover so take heart that there will be healing. Take care of yourself luv!
          Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Comment

Sorry, bud. Stay strong.

Comment

Todd can not reply saying he was banned. Not sure if this is true or he is mistaken. But this is why he cant answer anyone.
              “If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking.” Gen. Patton

Comment

Hello Todd mon frère. Sending you strength.

Comment

Todd, keep your spirits high and hoping your dad makes a full recovery. I also suffered a TBI with my accident. It's a long process, but with the right medical help, he'll do fine.
                  If I was meant to have wheels under my ass, what the hell are these legs for?
                  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1455040496

Comment

Sending good vibes your way Todd.

Comment

Todd banned? I must have missed something. I've seen some horrible things said on here & the poster wasn't banned. So sad.

Todd hang in there. I'm praying for you & your dad.
                      You know God works miracles! {hugs}
                      sigpic

Comment

Thinking of you Todd!! I hope your dad recovers.

Comment

Todd, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Hang in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzie Q View Post
                            Todd can not reply saying he was banned. Not sure if this is true or he is mistaken. But this is why he cant answer anyone.

For clarification - Todd wasn't banned ! He can continue to read but has had his ability to post suspended temporarily. This was Dr.Young's decision but it will be up to Todd when and if he decides to return.

I know I speak for the whole community in wishing Todd's family all the best and especially to his Dad for a speedy recovery !!

Obieone
                            ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                            Jane Siberry

Comment

I've never seen him post anything worthy of banning, glad that's not the case.

Comment

kind thoughts to you and family Todd
                                Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
                                don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Comment

Working...
                                X