Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite "FORREST GUMP" line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite "FORREST GUMP" line?

Just finished watching one of the best movies ever filmed. I love Forrest Gump! What is your favorite line from the movie. There are tons of good ones.
    L1 Complete - Injury 3/12/06 - Grateful to be alive!!!!

Lieutenant Dan : Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?
    Forrest : I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir.

Comment

Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks...
      If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Comment

Stupid is as stupid does.
        Blog:
        Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

That's my boat.

Comment

One of my fav. movies. I do a great impression of the below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drill Sergeant: Gump! What's your sole purpose in this army?
            Forrest Gump: To do whatever you tell me, drill sergeant!
            Drill Sergeant: God damn it, Gump! You're a god damn genius! This is the most outstanding answer I have ever heard. You must have a goddamn I.Q. of 160. You are goddamn gifted, Private Gump. Listen up, people...

Comment

I like the one Betheny picked a lot and another......Life is like a box of chocolates, you never what you're going to get. I think that's pretty close....

Comment

I may not be a smart man, but I do know what love is.

(please dont ask to have my guy card on this one..)
                Rick Brauer or just call me - Mr B

http://www.riseadventures.org

Comment

I'm goin with the one Bethany picked

Comment

"she tasted like cigarettes"

Comment

My name is Forrest, Forrest Gump.
                      2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                      Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Comment

Sorry i had a fight in the middle of your black panther party.

Comment

I've had my forest gump signature since I joined

I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.
                          Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Comment

What an awesome collection and we've just scratched the surface..... Think of some of the more obscure.

Oh, yes sir. Bit me directly in the buttocks. They said it was a million-dollar wound, but the Army must keep that money, 'cause I still ain't seen a nickel of that million dollars.
                            L1 Complete - Injury 3/12/06 - Grateful to be alive!!!!

Comment

Here are 3 touching ones I liked, they made me cry! The funny ones are great too!

Forrest Gump: Will you marry me?
                              [Jenny turns and looks at him]
                              Forrest Gump: I'd make a good husband, Jenny.
                              Jenny Curran: You would, Forrest.
                              Forrest Gump: ...But you won't marry me.
                              Jenny Curran: [sadly] ... You don't wanna marry me.
                              Forrest Gump: Why don't you love me, Jenny?
                              [Jenny says nothing]
                              Forrest Gump: I'm not a smart man... but I know what love is.

Forrest Gump: You died on a Saturday morning. And I had you placed here under our tree. And I had that house of your father's bulldozed to the ground. Momma always said dyin' was a part of life. I sure wish it wasn't. Little Forrest, he's doing just fine. About to start school again soon. I make his breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. I make sure he combs his hair and brushes his teeth every day. Teaching him how to play ping-pong. He's really good. We fish a lot. And every night, we read a book. He's so smart, Jenny. You'd be so proud of him. I am. He, uh, wrote a letter, and he says I can't read it. I'm not supposed to, so I'll just leave it here for you. Jenny, I don't know if Momma was right or if, if it's Lieutenant Dan. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze, but I, I think maybe it's both. Maybe both is happening at the same time. I miss you, Jenny. If there's anything you need, I won't be far away.

Forrest Gump: Mama says they was magic shoes. They could take me anywhere.

I wish I had some of those magic shoes.
                              Last edited by sreneet; 06-16-2010, 12:35 AM. Reason: forgot something
                              Renee

Comment

Working...
                              X