New Chopper!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chopper!!

Just wanted to share with all the new chopper we recieved yesterday. 10.5 hours on the hobbs!! Used for crime fighting at the Johannesburg Airwing. Stay frosty All!
    Last edited by Obieone; 04-22-2010, 06:02 AM. Reason: Resized pics!

Cool! At first I thought you were meaning a harley so I was expecting a bike lol.
    A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

Originally posted by wtf View Post
      Cool! At first I thought you were meaning a harley so I was expecting a bike lol.
      LOL - pretty much the same thing!!

Comment

Sorry Carl tried to resize your pics and they wouldn't both fit on the same frame .... hope you don't mind !
        ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
        Jane Siberry

Comment

I was expecting a bike too. It would be awesome to fly that thing
          Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)

Comment

Originally posted by Obieone View Post
            Sorry Carl tried to resize your pics and they wouldn't both fit on the same frame .... hope you don't mind !
            Many many thanks for this!!

Comment

Silly question from a ppl. so the first in charge sits on the right in a helicopter, but on the left in a crappy little plane?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB701 View Post
                Silly question from a ppl. so the first in charge sits on the right in a helicopter, but on the left in a crappy little plane?
                It all depends on th chopper - some choppers require the Pilot in Chrage to sit left seat but on most choppers PIC sits right seat. The manufacturer decides this when building the heli - position of engine - weight and balance of all parts taken into consideration.

Comment

A lot of utility helicopters are set up with dual controls because the left side is easier to fly from when you're long lining and looking out the bubble window.

What model of Astar is that by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by canuck View Post
                    A lot of utility helicopters are set up with dual controls because the left side is easier to fly from when you're long lining and looking out the bubble window.

What model of Astar is that by the way?
                    AS350B3 - slightly different from the previous model - The sand filter stays on with this specific model but an awesome machine nonetheless.

Comment

Nice Squirrel! I got a couple myself (miniature size )

This one's waiting for a 3 blade head still... (1 meter blade disk)

Comment

Originally posted by CarlBarnardo View Post
                        LOL - pretty much the same thing!!
                        or false teeth

Comment

Working...
                        X