Happy 4 - 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 4 - 20

Just wanted to wish all those old hippies and young ones as well a happy 4 - 20 today. The only negative part of this day is that it marks my 8th year as a member of the SCI community. God, would I ever love to sit on the deck this evening with a big fat one containing some prime BC bud and get lost in the purple haze as the sunsets over the big lake.

On another note, I want to take this time to thank a very special lady who made this day seven years ago bearable and to thank all of you here at CC for your help, support, and friendship

Nevada

This old semi-hippie wishes you a lot of beautiful sunsets in the years to come. I am sure your hunting buddy puts a lot of sunshine in your life. That is a great photo album you put together.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

Happy 4-20 back to you.
      Hope you had as gorgeous of a day in your area like we finally did here yesterday.We ( our friends) got the dock and the lift in over the week-end.

Comment

Happy 4-20 to all!
        My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

Comment

Hey Nevada, thinking of you today. I forgot we are close in injury date only a year apart. Take care, and hope all is well with you.

Comment

And would you believe I have a family member born today and his name is Stone He was named before his birth and without knowledge of the date. Happy 4-20 to all, and a big Happy Birthday to you Stone!

Comment

A bittersweet 4-20 today in Vancouver as it will be Marc Emery's last before America's drug police throw him in jail for selling seeds. Another dangerous criminal taken off the streets.

http://www.straight.com/article-3170...er-extradition

Comment

Happy 420 everyone... Everyone has to check out the southpark episode called medicinal fried chicken. Hilarious... Roll up your favorite strain and enjoy...

Comment

Comment

Happy 4-20 Nevada!

Comment

Originally posted by Van Quad View Post
                      A bittersweet 4-20 today in Vancouver as it will be Marc Emery's last before America's drug police throw him in jail for selling seeds. Another dangerous criminal taken off the streets.

http://www.straight.com/article-3170...er-extradition
                      Oh I know. Fuckers.
                      My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

Comment

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and well wishes today was not as bad as I thought it would be but still when 2:15 pm rolled around I have to say I closed my eyes and tried to turn back time so that at 2:17 on April 20 2002 I would have kept my ass in the truck for another three minutes or so. Shame about the man crossing the border to impose his so called rightous values on our friends and neighbors to the north of us.

Comment

HUGS CHARLES. XXXOOO
                          “If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking.” Gen. Patton

Comment

buds.

Comment

Sure Jody make me drool

Comment

Working...
                              X