No announcement yet.

Just felt a little earthquake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in No. SD County and we felt it. Pool water splashing out and my pot rack was swaying back and forth - took another gulp of wine and kept on loading the dishwasher!

Comment

Sorry Todd, it was REALLY Deepak Chopra http://mashable.com/2010/04/04/deepa...ra-earthquake/

Originally posted by Le Type Français View Post
      Buck didn't feel a damn earthquake, that was me jumping into his bed.
      My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.

Comment

Originally posted by JenJen View Post
        Sorry Todd, it was REALLY Deepak Chopra http://mashable.com/2010/04/04/deepa...ra-earthquake/
        LMAO!

Comment

I'm in L.A. County and I did not feel this quake. We are on bedrock so that may be the explanation.
          The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
          --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
          ––Paul Nussbaum
          usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Français View Post
            Buck didn't feel a damn earthquake, that was me jumping into his bed.
            Perv

Comment

Originally posted by Buck_Nastier View Post
              My table started shaking and I thought I was going crazy, so I
              turned around to focus my eyes and saw my ceiling fan and
              chandelier swaying.

I called the non-emergency number to find out if anyone else
              in my area had reported weird movement and the operator
              confirmed that it was an earthquake. Kind of a bitch about it
              too. "Yeah, it's called an earthquake."

I guess the epicenter was Baja Mexico. Me 1, Earthquake 0. HA!
              Don't feel bad...LOL It was my first too. I didnt find out until later last night what it really was. I thought my blood sugar was low or something. I don't have a chandelier but I did feel the ripple like feeling.

I would have liked to have been out by the pool to see the water sloshing though.
              T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

"It's called an earthquake", LOL, what a bitch.
                Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

Comment

Working...
                X